PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Should I buy or not???

Started by persistence,

Previous topic - Next topic

persistence

I have been visiting this site for quite a while before I joined and really love it.The thing I am having a problem with is.....is it better to buy the autos one at a time (or a few) or get the whole package? I have read so many pros and cons and this auto isn't working no matter what and others are just raving about it.Has anyone got any suggestions?     ENJOY

Cody

Well with me, I only buy autos on games I cant stand playing so I buy 1 or 2 at a time, I only have the payday freecell auto right now, and its great for getting the badges I cant sit down and get on my own, mainly because I dont understand the game, and I dont like it. whenever I come across another game that I don't like ill most likely get the auto for that, but there is no need for me to get all of them because I like playing most of the games on my own. my point is, if you like playing more than half of the games, then buy autos one at a time for games you dislike, if you cant stand playing any of them, then yes, you should get the full package.

Fluffy756

Quote from: persistence on November 18, 2005, 06:54:42 AM
I have been visiting this site for quite a while before I joined and really love it.The thing I am having a problem with is.....is it better to buy the autos one at a time (or a few) or get the whole package? I have read so many pros and cons and this auto isn't working no matter what and others are just raving about it.Has anyone got any suggestions?     ENJOY

Why don't you try few out first too see if you have any problems with them, take it from there.

fluffy

SexySagittarian

I have been visiting this site for quite a while before I joined and really love it.The thing I am having a problem with is.....is it better to buy the autos one at a time (or a few) or get the whole package? I have read so many pros and cons and this auto isn't working no matter what and others are just raving about it.Has anyone got any suggestions? ENJOY

The question you need to ask yourself is "how often am I going to use an auto?". If you only want them for occasional use you probably only want to buy them one or two at a time. If you will use them more often I think it is much cheaper and more convenient to have them on your computer just waiting for you to turn those bad boys on. If you do buy the 150 package you get free updates and additional badges will cost $10 for two auto's instead of one. I hope this helps you to make your decision. O0

SexySagittarian

Quote from: PogoSlave on November 18, 2005, 07:35:35 AM
I have been visiting this site for quite a while before I joined and really love it.The thing I am having a problem with is.....is it better to buy the autos one at a time (or a few) or get the whole package? I have read so many pros and cons and this auto isn't working no matter what and others are just raving about it.Has anyone got any suggestions? ENJOY

The question you need to ask yourself is "how often am I going to use an auto?". If you only want them for occasional use you probably only want to buy them one or two at a time. If you will use them more often I think it is much cheaper and more convenient to have them on your computer just waiting for you to turn those bad boys on. If you do buy the 150 package you get free updates and additional badges will cost $10 for two auto's instead of one. I hope this helps you to make your decision. O0

I meant to say additional auto's (not badges) will cost $10. for two auto's instead of $10 for one auto  :-[

LetGoMyPOGO

Aw.. Man..  You got me excited when I read you could get badges for $10.00!
I was already making my christmas wish list out for everyone!!!
Now I will have to start all over!
:'(

BlueFrog

My husband bought all the autos, then I got jealous and had to have them for my puter  :-X  I love em, am very glad I got em all. And I think we all can say we've all had a few problems with one auto or another at any given time. If your having problems with one check out techical support.You never know what badge their gonna come up with next for what game. I've also heard for over a year now that eventually they are going to make badges for all club pogo games. So I say get em all (if you can afford em)that way you got em if you need em  :D
           Have a great day

SexySagittarian

Quote from: LetGoMyPOGO on November 18, 2005, 06:25:21 PM
Aw.. Man..  You got me excited when I read you could get badges for $10.00!
I was already making my christmas wish list out for everyone!!!
Now I will have to start all over!
:'(

You are too funny LetGoMyPOGO. If you really want badges for $10. though, buy the auto and have it get it for you! ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview