PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 10:57:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Punk Kittens

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

persistence

OH HOMER...you are the best...I had to save that one...I love cats and have bunches of pics of them...including my own 3 cats....LIL GIRL (13yrs old)...FATBOY (7yrs old) and BOOGER (about 1 yr old)  Thanks for that one.   ENJOY

Homer

I have 3 of my own as well.

The flash reminds me of the cats from MTV.

persistence

Homer I use to have a desktop kitty that would walk around and play...a friend sent it to me but it has gone missing over the years...do you know what i'm talking about and where I could get it again?   ENJOY

Homer

persistence

AWWWWWWWWW ok...figured I would ask...you seem to know so much and where to find things...been playing with this puter for 4 years and still learning things....wish we would have had puters when I was in school....lol   Thanks again     ENJOY

notmypogoname

Persistence, I think you're talking about Neko.  I used to have it on my computer at work years ago.  It really freaked my boss out.  LOL.  If you google "neko" the first hit will take you to where you can get it.

knothead

There is also a fish that kinda works like that. It is a screen saver it is MoPY. Google Mopyfish and it is the first one.

bubblegum

Homer

Last night I started to feel much better. Just a bit of a cough left. Another day or two and I think it's back to normal. Thanks for asking. ;)

bubblegum

sounds like your bak on your way to being danceing homer..lol glad your feeling better

Homer

janet

I really hope it is just a couple of more days.  Last year when I had that little cough it hung on for a month.  Drove me nuts.

persistence

Thanks NOTMYPOGONAME,i checked it out and this isn't the one I was talking about but I like it too so downloaded it...It is soooooooo cute.....Thanks everyone for your help,ya'll are all so sweet....I could just eat you for thanksgiving dinner....lmaoooooo. Not really,but ya'll are the BEST with helping people out .    ENJOY

Homer

Quote from: janetdebra on November 19, 2005, 07:26:22 AM
I really hope it is just a couple of more days.  Last year when I had that little cough it hung on for a month.  Drove me nuts.

I had that last year. Your right it does drive you nuts. :o

Julie

Quote from: persistence on November 18, 2005, 06:34:53 PM
Homer I use to have a desktop kitty that would walk around and play...a friend sent it to me but it has gone missing over the years...do you know what i'm talking about and where I could get it again? ENJOY
Is the desktop cat you're referring to black & white and called Felix? and I don't mean that cartoon cat from like 100 years ago lol  Let me know and I'll post the link or if you like Google Felix and it should be the 2nd hit :)

nanners

Cute kittens..my dog even watched..turning his head side to side...lol
Feel better soon Homer, its almost turkey day and you want to 'taste' all that yummy food  O0

persistence

YESSSSSS GeminiGirl....that is the one...I had forgotten what it was called till I read your post.Would you please post the link....lol...I hate to google anything if I don't have to.Thanks so much.Flex reminds me of a cat I have now(black and white) or should I say my cat now reminds me of Flex. His name is Booger...he is a strange kitty...you don't dare leave the toilet seat up....he loves to play in the water..and god forbid you flush the toilet...he acts like he is attacking it...the water that is.But he is so cute. Thanks again for ya'lls help.     ENJOY

persistence

OOOOPS I meant to type FELIX.....So sorry for the error.    ENJOY

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview