PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:51:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anybody play those World Winner games?

Started by enonymous,

Previous topic - Next topic

enonymous

The ones on pogo waaaaaaayyyyy down on the bottom where you have like an account balance.? is it legit? or just anyother ploy for pogo to snag cash from ya  :o

Homer

I've played a few of the games. I believe they give you a balance to begin with. I would never put money into it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

neither would I.  I'd rather have the badges. And tokens.  And homer, out side this site and playing pogo all day, do you do anything else?  I assume you find time to fit in some beer and donuts, but then again thats a given for you.  Oh, I was watching the news about how the simpsons are now being shown in the middle east, and you'd be a very very sad homer there indeed.  In the middle east, Homer eats some kind of sweet cracker instead of donuts and they replaced his duff beer with duff soda.

Homer

I have plenty to keep me busy besides PogoCheats. You would be surprised how much multi-tasking I do. :o

Yes, I saw no beer in the Middle East. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

helpmewin

Quote from: Homer on November 21, 2005, 01:06:39 PM
I have plenty to keep me busy besides PogoCheats. You would be surprised how much multi-tasking I do. :o

Yes, I saw no beer in the Middle East. :'(

also no fun in the Middle East!   ;)

Shazam

Quote from: enonymous on November 19, 2005, 08:41:31 AM
The ones on pogo waaaaaaayyyyy down on the bottom where you have like an account balance.? is it legit? or just anyother ploy for pogo to snag cash from ya  :o

Guess I'll quit my trolling for a bit.

I have actually played on their. Dropped $20, and have ended up extracting $100. It was deposited right into my Paypal account, this was months ago, so it's legit.

Key is, you have to play the 5 man queues and just win at least 33% of the time. Keep that up, and it's a money maker.

Eventually, since they match all their tournaments based on your rankings of previous wins/losses, the more you win, the harder it's going to become, which is why I quit playing, because I maxed out all the games I'm good at.

So, it's worth a slight dig, but just practice the heck out the games first.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview