PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 04:03:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Punk Kittens

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

persistence

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOMER....... Can always expect you to be on top of things.     ENJOY

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nanners

HEY! That Felix cat is neat..I sent that to my daughter in Kentucky,,she has 2 cats.
Thanx guys ;D

Julie

Quote from: persistence on November 20, 2005, 08:01:40 AM
YESSSSSS GeminiGirl....that is the one...I had forgotten what it was called till I read your post.Would you please post the link....lol...I hate to google anything if I don't have to.Thanks so much.Flex reminds me of a cat I have now(black and white) or should I say my cat now reminds me of Flex. His name is Booger...he is a strange kitty...you don't dare leave the toilet seat up....he loves to play in the water..and god forbid you flush the toilet...he acts like he is attacking it...the water that is.But he is so cute. Thanks again for ya'lls help. ENJOY
YW and sorry I didn't get back to you sooner..timezones.  Your kitty Booger ;D sounds funny, I have a Burmese cat (coco) that's hilarious and always keeps me on my toes.  Cats do the funniest things.  Thanks to Homer for posting the link :) I Had a feeling that was the cat you were talking about but wasn't sure, I've had Felix on my computers for years.  Felix has come a long way and there's now plenty of extras to download from that site, make sure you get them all and enjoy  O0  

Lish

Well they certainly got Meg's part done- the White Stripes have some of THE most basic drumbeats EVER. ;)

Homer

Yeah. Not real deep huh? LOL  :P

I like them though. O0

Lish

Quote from: Homer on November 20, 2005, 04:58:14 PM
Yeah. Not real deep huh? LOL  :P

I like them though. O0
I like them too which is the funny part LOL  Makes me think, now i can do easy beats like that, soooo if I could find a guitarist I would be all set O0

Homer

Lish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview