Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Mobile question

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

The only good that will come from this is: 1) you can keep playing the game and it will still progress until they make it available outside of Verizon and 2) you won't have to worry about connection time taking minutes off your phone plan. While it's still a bunch of bull, you can keep yourself happy knowing that you won't lose those stats or mins!

BigByrd

Quote from: SaintHippo on November 25, 2005, 12:32:49 PM
The only good that will come from this is: 1) you can keep playing the game and it will still progress until they make it available outside of Verizon and 2) you won't have to worry about connection time taking minutes off your phone plan. While it's still a bunch of bull, you can keep yourself happy knowing that you won't lose those stats or mins!

I'm not sure about that, I'm pretty sure mine wasn't uploading the stats right either, so I've played enough useless games on pogo, I'll probably wait.

*Angel*

Quote from: BigByrd on November 25, 2005, 12:56:52 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on November 25, 2005, 12:32:49 PM

I'm not sure about that, I'm pretty sure mine wasn't uploading the stats right either, so I've played enough useless games on pogo, I'll probably wait.

Wow this sucks!  I guess I will wait too.  No sense in hurting my fingers anymore.  Thanks for the update!

*Angel*

BigByrd

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 25, 2005, 12:12:51 AM
Thank you for the answers.  At this time, I have won 155 games and still the progress is not moving.

Big Byrd,
Can you please explain what you mean by only getting credit for one game.  Does this mean that we have to be signed in all the time to get credit.  As we talked about in another topic, we weren't taking the jp spins and getting an update all at once.  Are you saying we have to go online after every game?

The first day I played the game I moved up by not being online.  For the first badge, on hard, the percent went up by at least 7%.  I can't remember I didn't play many games for the first badge.  Then the next day, I couldn't connect to server.  The next day, I could log in and I played many games, but when I updated I got progress for 3% when I had calculated that I had to play 53 games to get that next badge.  When I updated it gave me credit for one game.

Today, when I log in, I get server error, but it does log me in, but when I win again, it says user not recognised.  So I don't know what is happening.  All I can say, I think they have to work out the bugs, cause it's not working properly.  Not for me anyway.

I'm holding off until I get some answers to why I can't even connect right now.

*Angel*

I also tried to update I think it was yesterday, and get the message "User not found."

Lish

ARGH!  That sucks!  Wonder how long we will have to wait!  What a freakin tease! >:(

BigByrd

Quote from: Lish on November 25, 2005, 04:53:57 PM
ARGH!  That sucks!  Wonder how long we will have to wait!  What a freakin tease! >:(

I know, it's like putting candy in front of a Baby, or crack in front of an addict.  I keep trying to sign in, and guess what. about two hours ago I signed in.  LOL!!!  But I played a few games testing the stats, and it's still not uploading the stats if you play offline.  It does okay if you get your jp spin after you win a game.  I already went and got the $14.95 media package, the one that has 10 meg.

BigByrd

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 25, 2005, 03:41:27 PM
I also tried to update I think it was yesterday, and get the message "User not found."

You might want to try in now, it's connection time. ;D I connected a few hours ago, but stay online to play your games cause updating the stats will now give you the credit you deserve O0

-Tinkerbell

BigByrd can you please please help me with my poppit mobile badges i would really appreciate it if u can help me just pm me your e-mail and we can take it fomr there  ;D

Lish

i also went and got a pkg for $10 and I am pissed b/c who knows how long before they release it now! >:(

Jewel

How can I get a list of what phones on Cingular have the pogo mobile games?

Lish

Quote from: Jewel on November 29, 2005, 06:52:02 PM
How can I get a list of what phones on Cingular have the pogo mobile games?
If you go to the cingular site and go to games, you can select your phone from the list and it should tell you from there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview