Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em and Omaha Poker

Started by knp,

Previous topic - Next topic

knp

I was just curious to see how long it took everyone to get the badges in Texas Hold'em and Omaha Poker.  Also were you in a members only room or just the general room.  I just got the 4 Aces in Omaha and it took me about 7,000 hands,  :o so I'm just trying to see how much more I have to go.  Thanks  :)

persistence

Well, knp...I guess you are 1 in a WHOLE BUNCH....I don't know of anyone that has gotten the 4 aces badge.I have play a lot of hands in both bages and haven't even gotten close....CONGRATS...       ENJOY

knp

Thanks!   ;D   A couple of days ago I was playing at a table and the person next to me got the Royal Flush badge.   >:(  That was frustrating.  Good luck to you on getting the badges for these games.   O0

JENNY28

in omaha i have the rising star and the king of the table badges so far need the royal flush now

SexySagittarian

I got really lucky in Omaha Poker. I got 2 of their badges in 2 consecutive hands during the last challenge and then got the 3rd badge later that night. I don't like that game and that was the only time I ever played it. I think I had all of the badges with less than 50 hands played. >:Texas Hold'em however is a very sad story. I have played many thousands of hands and still don't have either badge for that game :'(

Fluffy756

Nope haven't gotten any of those badges just yet. Been play so much in there trying to get rid of some tokens either I am getting good or they just don't know how play in there I keep winning more tokens then I want.

Fluffy

Roseybud333

In Omaha I have the king of the table badge x3 but none of the others  :'(

PogoNutz

It is just luck of the draw.  I've gotten the 4 aces badge 5 or 6 times and still need the other two.  Too bad we can't swap our extra badges :)

Roseybud333

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 22, 2005, 11:59:05 AM
It is just luck of the draw. I've gotten the 4 aces badge 5 or 6 times and still need the other two. Too bad we can't swap our extra badges :)
I would gladly trade ya Mr. Bill. . . . I want that 4 aces badge something awful LOL

PogoNutz

Quote from: Roseybud333 on November 22, 2005, 12:43:53 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 22, 2005, 11:59:05 AM
It is just luck of the draw. I've gotten the 4 aces badge 5 or 6 times and still need the other two. Too bad we can't swap our extra badges :)
I would gladly trade ya Mr. Bill. . . . I want that 4 aces badge something awful LOL
LOL Sorry Rosey,  In Omaha, the King of the Table badge is the four aces (I just looked, and I have it x6).  The other two, rising star (4 hole cards of the same) and royal lush (royal flush) are the ones I need :).

In texas hold'em, I have the 4 aces badge there as well (x2) and am still trying to get the royal flush. 

Roseybud333

Jewel

I have played over 10,000 hands of Texas Hold Em and still do not have either badge.  :(

uh-huh

I guess Im lucky then have all badges in both games    O0

Country Lady

In texas hold em, you can get the badges by using jokers.  The catch is, you fold just as soon as you get the winning hand.  You'll get the badge.  I just got mine today.
Rotten thing is, I was using double browser and my non club account got them first.  The straight flush x3 and the 4 aces badge.  I got the aces badge for my club account but still need the straight flush.

PogoNutz

I got my Royal flush badge today as well.  Tried it on Omaha but it didn't work :(.  At least I've finished out another game though, scratch out Hold'em.  Next!  lol

knp

Thanks for the tip on Texas Hold'em.    O0  I'm going to try it.   ;)  If I can even get close to getting either of the hands. 

janet

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 22, 2005, 10:16:51 PM
I got my Royal flush badge today as well.  Tried it on Omaha but it didn't work :(.  At least I've finished out another game though, scratch out Hold'em.  Next!  lol

Did you try it in all of the different rooms for us Mr Bill?

PogoNutz

Quote from: janetdebra on November 23, 2005, 08:18:09 AM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 22, 2005, 10:16:51 PM

Did you try it in all of the different rooms for us Mr Bill?

I didn't in Omaha.  Just the low roller room and the royal flush with jokers didn't get me the badge when I folded.  On the Hold'em, I also used low roller rooms :)

xsquezme

I have the 4 aces badge in Omaha, only took a couple days of playing. But that is it.

Country Lady

I'm still trying for the straight flush badge.  Dang it is just not in my cards for some reason.  My non club account has gotten it 3 times.  I guess I'll keep trying and hope someone will let me know if they fix that glitch. :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview