PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 12:36:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whos getting a 360 tomorrow?

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Cody funny you happen to say that Over here My radio station was just giving them out, if you guess where any of their staff was around town. One was close to my house but too rainy go out too look for the guy.

Fluffy

WonderMom

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on November 22, 2005, 07:00:59 AM
But they are great on long car rides.  But I have to say that video games aren't garbage when you don't let them rule in the kids playtime as long as they are used minimally, and the kids still read daily and have outdoor play it's fine.  It's the ones that veg out all day at  video games that are a problem.  ;D  LOL LOL LOL 
I totally agree with you Momma.  We have the PS2, GameCube (both of which my husband plays more of than the kids, lol) and my tow older boys have Game Boys.  They are only allowed to play on Fridays and the weekends depending on how well they did the previous week in school.  And like you said, as long as they don't totally take over and replace all other activity in a child's playtime, it's okay.  And they ARE fantastic for long car rides, lol.

bubblegum

We have an xbox, going to wait 2-3 months for an xbox 360 in case there are any kinks in it, a ps2, and a game cube.  Hubby a HUGE video game fan, so are our kids.  However, the kids can only play for a max of half hour a day and on weekends, an hour.  And only after chores and homework have been done.  Hubby plays on them quite a bit, but only on his days off and after we've done what we need to get done that day. I grew up on video games, and not about ready to give it up.  I still have an ateri and the original nintendo systems that still works quite well and about 150 games for both those systems.

PogoCrazyMomma

QuoteI still have an ateri and the original nintendo systems that still works quite well and about 150 games for both those systems.
  Wow!!! I had to get rid of our original nintendo after having it for over fifeteen years it was shot a few years back and for some reason it took me forever to get rid of it.  I miss having atari (also had when i was kid).  But luckily for me I have a gameboy game with original frogger, one of my favorite atari games and i believe it has pong and pole position too.   no one but me is allowed to play as i had a hard time finding it in stores LOL. My kids have lost  a couple GB games as they have so many and they are small, and I am not taking any chances!!!

bubblegum

no body is allowed to play the nintendo or ateri expect for hubby or me-after all these years they work great and I take very good care of them.  Amazing that todays game systems are so much better than what we grew up on.

PogoCrazyMomma

Heck yeah, today's games are sooo much better.   Some of our games my kids are better than us at playing.  My son is better than me and he's only six!!  I have only beaten two games (the cat in the hat and Shrek) out of the many, PS1 and PS2 games we own!!  Isn't that pathetic!!!!! :'(  But I also don't play as much as my hubby or the kids.  I asked hubby for resident evil 4 for christmas as one of my presents but will probably spend months trying to get through the beginning LOL LOL LOL. Come to think of it my resident evil games are the only ones that are mine all the rest are everyone else's!!!! That doesn't seem too fair.  But I hardly play anyways cause I am soooo much better at my pogo games!!!!!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

Some people have too much money and too few brains  :o

$3100...that is just plain kra Z.

Cody

Gerald

;D Game Stop is offering a bundle with everything for the new system and a 42" Plasma tv for only 4400 so you do the math.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Gerald on November 22, 2005, 01:30:43 PM
so you do the math.

Do I hafta?  Ok, then pass me my abacas. and my Abba 8-track.  This might take awhile. :)

Homer

Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 22, 2005, 01:24:05 PM
Some people have too much money and too few brains  :o

$3100...that is just plain kra Z.

Yes Bill. Some people do have too much money. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on November 22, 2005, 07:57:41 AM
QuoteI still have an ateri and the original nintendo systems that still works quite well and about 150 games for both those systems.
Wow!!! I had to get rid of our original nintendo after having it for over fifeteen years it was shot a few years back and for some reason it took me forever to get rid of it.  I miss having atari (also had when i was kid).  But luckily for me I have a gameboy game with original frogger, one of my favorite atari games and i believe it has pong and pole position too.   no one but me is allowed to play as i had a hard time finding it in stores LOL. My kids have lost  a couple GB games as they have so many and they are small, and I am not taking any chances!!!

I have a Nintendo and a Super Nintendo and I LOVE them- I think they, along with my N64, get more play than my PS2 LOL

Blu

No 360 for me...PS3 will blow it away. 360 is nice, but Sony will be better.
As for video games, they are a MUST in college. We'd play Madden & NCAA football for hours & for money!

bubblegum

bobby

i reserved mine in august, now i gotta wait a few weeks til' they re-stock >:( now i found out they were taking reservations in april

Go Cavs!

How much is it going to cost at the stores?

bobby

$299.99 for the core system and $399.99 for the good one

enonymous

I camped out at Fry Electronics to get a premium system..and they were so jacked up that straglers starting comming out of nowhere at opening cutting in line..but we wrote down a list of who was there since 10PM the following night plus took pictures as proof... so i got it although they are a ripoff (Fry's that is) you had to buy their "bundle" only.. which wasnt a bundle at all.. you HAD TO BUY 2 GAMES! no if's ands or butts! if you didnt buy the two games then you were SOL. I enjoy the xbox though.. i also enjoy the Playstation... if you look at the two.. Xbox looks like a computer..the PS3 looks like a printer.. maybe i can make a full working system! hehe

Blu

Quote from: enonymous on November 22, 2005, 04:29:56 PM
I camped out at Fry Electronics to get a premium system..and they were so jacked up that straglers starting comming out of nowhere at opening cutting in line..but we wrote down a list of who was there since 10PM the following night plus took pictures as proof... so i got it although they are a ripoff (Fry's that is) you had to buy their "bundle" only.. which wasnt a bundle at all.. you HAD TO BUY 2 GAMES! no if's ands or butts! if you didnt buy the two games then you were SOL. I enjoy the xbox though.. i also enjoy the Playstation... if you look at the two.. Xbox looks like a computer..the PS3 looks like a printer.. maybe i can make a full working system! hehe

Just curious, why wouldn't you buy 2 games? You got to enjoy every bit of gaming. Buying 1 is a given, plus, might as well drop another $60 if your buying a $400 system lol. I'd get Madden & Call of Duty.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview