PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 10:22:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whos getting a 360 tomorrow?

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

i had to go pick up my games for it today, yet i won't have the system for a few weeks now i have quake 4 to stare at

ABlondieInAz

Pre Ordered from Game Crazy in August...Had to be paid in Full before 9:30 pm 11:21 Picked up  11/22/ 12:02am Premium Package. Grapics are great.  :D  Will probably also pre-order  PS3 ....  :-*

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on November 22, 2005, 01:53:31 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bill on November 22, 2005, 01:24:05 PM
Some people have too much money and too few brains  :o

$3100...that is just plain kra Z.

Yes Bill. Some people do have too much money. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. :'(
All we hafta do is get our hands on one or two of these bad boys and post them on ebay.  Then we'd be rich too.  Well, richer.  Well, we'd have a couple dollars until payday :)

time2startagain

we have a 360 and me personally.. i dont care for it. i am glad we won ours on every10minutes.com. i wouldn't have wasted money on  it. i was told it plays all the old xbox games. coming to find out it will play some but you have to download something off the internet into the 360 for the games you want to play  so it will play. as far as mountain dew. i have to give them some credit. i figured we would have gotten the cheap version of the 360 and we didn't. we got the top of the line one with the hard drive and wireless controller etc.   :)  i prefer the old xbox.. thats just my opinion.  :P 

RC

You won yours and don't care for it? Put it up on ebay, maybe you'll get someone desperate enough to pay over $1000 for it. It'd be free money for you.

enonymous

apparently people are saying its a conspiracy now..that microsoft has this "fake" shortage and they will be releasing more systems on Black Friday. That way people go "oh crap! theres one here for 400! ill take it!" impulse buy = microsoft $$... we'll seee if its true

Homer

Quote from: time2startover2 on November 23, 2005, 01:27:03 AM
we have a 360 and me personally.. i dont care for it. i am glad we won ours on every10minutes.com. i wouldn't have wasted money on  it. i was told it plays all the old xbox games. coming to find out it will play some but you have to download something off the internet into the 360 for the games you want to play  so it will play. as far as mountain dew. i have to give them some credit. i figured we would have gotten the cheap version of the 360 and we didn't. we got the top of the line one with the hard drive and wireless controller etc.   :)  i prefer the old xbox.. thats just my opinion.  :P 

Backwards compatibility is a big issue with gamers. That's why I like Sony. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

sony all the way for me 2...even though I have the other systems, my heart lies with sony

Lish

That's why I am waiting for the new Nintendo- supossedly you will be able to play any games they ever offered :o

bubblegum

Lish

Quote from: bubblegum on November 23, 2005, 02:12:41 PM
even the very old games from 1989?
from what i understand- my *guess* is that it will be an online arsenal of games and your system will work as an emulator- so you will probably have to connect online- maybe for a monthly fee?  I have been following it in the EG magazine but no word as to how that will happen.

Albee

I'm a BIG gamer and got a 360 yesterday for my sister, [ordered the Omega bundle from Gamestop.com for myself].

I have to admit that I play Xbox more than anything, but my heart still lies with Playstation.

About the Revolution q: Yes you can play EVERY game EVER released....EVER! Not exactly sure how it's going to work...but yeah...every game you'll be able to get.

bobby

i think you get like a pay for play type thing, you pay like 2$ and you get like a shareware of the game (from downloads)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview