PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:30:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rumour -- New Poker game

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

New game coming to Pogo called All-In_Hold'em Poker is now being called No Limit Texas Hold'Em.  There will be 99 ranks with badges at ranks 20, 40, 60, and 99
No Limit Texas Hold'em is a card game for up to four players.  The object of Texas Hold'em is to have the highest ranking hand at the end of several betting rounds by making the best five-card hand using any combination of the two cards that are dealt to you and the five cards in the center of the table.  The player with the highest hand wins all of the tokens that have been placed in the pot.
No Limit Mode is a tournament-style Hold'em game geared towards the more serious poker player.  In this mode, player stake once and play until only one player remains  Furthemore, betting is wide-open; the player can raise up to his/her entire stake at any time!  Four players are required to start a game, which gains intensity over time vis increasing blinds.  Games can be rated and further regulated by a "rating required" option, which allows players to group by similar skill levels   

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mary

pogo_gamer

Thx for the info  PSSSSSSSSSSSST Badgehelp, hear dat, put your thinking cap on and come out with your best cheat ever, were countin on ya  :!!

Rainbows

:;' Tis no rumor tis true it is in Beta right now pretty cool game  :!!

Chata *#$% up

I love Texas Grabem ... i mean holdem .......... cant wait. I heard end of the month maybe.  :///

Runner

Quote from: SilverDodger on April 18, 2007, 08:31:24 AM
New game coming to Pogo called All-In_Hold'em Poker is now being called No Limit Texas Hold'Em.  There will be 99 ranks with badges at ranks 20, 40, 60, and 99
No Limit Texas Hold'em is a card game for up to four players.  The object of Texas Hold'em is to have the highest ranking hand at the end of several betting rounds by making the best five-card hand using any combination of the two cards that are dealt to you and the five cards in the center of the table.  The player with the highest hand wins all of the tokens that have been placed in the pot.
No Limit Mode is a tournament-style Hold'em game geared towards the more serious poker player.  In this mode, player stake once and play until only one player remains  Furthemore, betting is wide-open; the player can raise up to his/her entire stake at any time!  Four players are required to start a game, which gains intensity over time vis increasing blinds.  Games can be rated and further regulated by a "rating required" option, which allows players to group by similar skill levels   

It sure makes it sound like there are no robots.  An auto will be of no use if that is the case. 

pogo_gamer

well in that case, what a way to transfer tokens a friend and yourself both double browsing :!!

Rainbows

In beta there is robots you play against them you can make the table private and all that good stuff but what you are doing is playing a tourney with them there is 4 of you at the table. When the person does the bid all move it will show you what they are holding in their hands too  :##

Chata *#$% up

Hope they cant see what I'm holding in my hands.  :ll

LastCall@2

I would never let a auto run against people it is cheating :))

pogo_gamer

my autos a 2006 suburban, I run dat auto against people and it would be splat  :))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: pogo_gamer on April 19, 2007, 02:41:05 PM
my autos a 2006 suburban, I run dat auto against people and it would be splat  :))
:))   you so silly.....Love it :)) :)) :)) :))

fiz

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

If you have advanced any ranks so far in the regular Texas Hold'em, will you still have the ranks in the No Limit Version?
For example, Mahjong Garden ranking...

Thank you all.

Darling SilverDodger

Poker Games Will Be Unavailable Tuesday, April 24th!

By Staff | April 19, 2007

On Tuesday, April 24th, we will be taking down Texas Hold'em, 6th Street Omaha Poker and High Stakes Poker temporarily while we arrange to upgrade Texas Hold'em and launch our all new No Limit Texas Hold 'em for the Pogo.com site!

CLUB POGO MEMBERS: Please do not activate any Premium or Personal Challenges for these games before they return on Thursday, April 26th.

After Thursday, look for the brand-new No Limit Texas Hold 'em, which will be available to Free and Club Members. This game features the both a casual "Limit Mode" (unlimited re-staking, limited bet amounts) and a more serious "No Limit Mode" (no re-stakes, go all-in at any time, winner-take-all format), and rated games! Our current Club Pogo offering, Texas Hold 'em Poker, will return with a huge upgrade of its own, including "No Limit Mode" and rated games

[From Pogo News page]
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

fiz

So will Texas Hold'em and No Limit Texas be two different games? Or one?

Tara

Sounds like two games to me and none with badges just ranks.

I guess the All in One Poker game that's coming out is the only one with badges.

To many friggen poker games.

Chata *#$% up

fiz

Quote from: Tara on April 21, 2007, 07:28:28 AM
Sounds like two games to me and none with badges just ranks.

I guess the All in One Poker game that's coming out is the only one with badges.

To many friggen poker games.

All In is the No Limit game. Name change. The No Limit has 5 badges too, they are on Beta.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview