PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:22:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

royal flush badge in texas

Started by deemega,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

if anyone wants to i'm in   high rollers>>monster>>table 2>>pw is pogopogo

Jewel

Quote from: jjonessec on November 25, 2005, 02:28:01 PM
I am still looking to get mine, if someone wants to PM me and lets setup a room in Super..someplace

Also this same thing works with 6th Street as well wife got all 3 badges with that by doing same thing.

I got the hold em badges doing this so tried the Omaha but when I folded my straight flush with a joker, I did not get a badge.  Can you please tell me how it is done in 6th street?

Julie

Quote from: Brandy on November 25, 2005, 05:09:59 PM
Yayyy!! I finally got the 4 Aces badge!
Congrats good job O0  I haven't even attempted these badges yet  :) 
If there's anymore games going on over the weekend I wouldn't mind playing, just PM or IM me

ME4SPADES_

woo hoo got my 4 aces this morning after trying for 3 hours last night gl all

ME4SPADES_

ok Omaha there is 4 aces in there to oh well ok going to try and get that one gl all

ME4SPADES_

do you fold in Omaha to i just got a royal and folded and didnt get it are this is just the 4 aces in this game

WonderMom

Someone mentioned earlier that this "technique" works in Omaha as well, but I haven't tried it out yet.  Today I'm determined to get that royal flush badge.  I'm just double browsing right now, but if anyone wants to team up just let me know  ;)

ME4SPADES_

i have gotten the 4 aces natural and the royal flush and folded and didnt get badge

CindyLouWho

WTG Night & everyone thats getting these badges.  I still need both my Texas poker badges & the rising star badge.  Anyone needs another player to play with, leave a message here if you want, be glad to work on getting em.   :)

survivorjeff

i would like so help and would like to help someone get these badges. plase leave me a message. I can do it now if you are free. thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

northcar08

anyone want to play with me in texas hold'em or omaha to get this darn royal

janet

Homer

I said I could be bought. I didn't say I was cheap.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

If anyone gets a badge in omaha using the jokers, please post exactly how you did it. Thanks.  :) :-*

Gerald

pogohatesme

I have fudge covered grahm crackers, coke, and M&M's

janet

Quote from: Homer on November 26, 2005, 03:01:40 PM
I said I could be bought. I didn't say I was cheap.  :P

Ohh kay,  we gave it a good try didn't we.  Between the three of us, we might be able to come up with 1/2 a beer.  ;D

Gerald

Got beer in the fridge but its not duff. Michelob O0

ME4SPADES_

ya please post how u get it in omaha cause i have gotten the royal and the 4 aces with the joker i have folded and did it the other way and didnt get nothing i think in there the joker may  not let u het the badge like in texas holdem some1 pllease let us know

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview