PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:42:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

royal flush badge in texas

Started by deemega,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

ME4SPADES_

lish do u have to bid to get the 4 aces and what do u do when you get them i saw the one with the 4aces r royal folds

SANATA

would anyone here care to team up and try to get badge if so please pm me i cant i do not have enough posts yet

Country Lady

You do not have to bid, I have been just checking.  You need to fold as soon as you get a winning hand.  Then you get the badge.  Bidding only makes the game last longer.  I don't think you can get the badge unless you have at least one of the cards in you hand to complete either a straght flush or 4 aces. 
I still haven't gotten the straight flush for my club account, but I have been here all day and am going to take a break.  I sure hope they don't fix it while I am resting.
Good luck everyone.

ME4SPADES_

bobby

RC

I just started trying this tonight, went into a room with my reg Club name and one non-Club name with the pass. It took all of 13 hands.. 13 HANDS.. to get a royal flush.. and wouldn't ya know it was for my non-Club name! It had 3 natural cards of the royal with 2 jokers, so I folded as was stated, and sure enough that natural royal flush badge popped up. So now my other name has 7 badges from different times that weren't given to it (i.e. the special edition ones, 12 total badges), and one of them is the elusive royal flush for Texas Hold'em. And I have yet to get it for my regular name yet.. although had 4 of the 5 cards of the royal at least twice.

Morgan

WOW 5 Hands and I got the 4 Aces Badge AWESOME

Double Browsing

ME4SPADES_

the one with the winning hand folds are the other folds

Jewel

ME4SPADES_

if there is any1 helping are want to team up to try to get it let me know on here are pm me tyia

JENNY28

Quote from: Country Lady on November 22, 2005, 06:45:55 PM
no, my other self got one in super rollers room, but the ace badge was gotten in just for fun room, with the first hand that I played.  The other two straigh flush badges were in low roller rooms.
:D My main account just got the 4 ace badge with two jokers and two aces in a low roller room.   :D 8)
i got 3 aces 1 joker and it didnt give me the badge

ME4SPADES_

ops forgot badge day well maybe when some1 can help later

JENNY28

ME4SPADES_

that is what im reading in here and i ask and they said you have to fold on that winning hand

JENNY28

Jewel

JENNY28

dam now i get told i thought it was just for the royal flush badge

ME4SPADES_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview