PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

royal flush badge in texas

Started by deemega,

Previous topic - Next topic

deemega

play in high rollers with one other person with jokers if you get the royal flush fold right away no matter what part of the game your in we got 3 of them in less than 3 hours good luck

WonderMom

I thought that you had to have a "natural" royal flush to get the badge?  I thought that meant no jokers?

WonderMom

Cody

janet

Yes, I had a problem not getting a badge.  Pogo replied to me sorry, but now you can have 3 aces and one joker to get the natural 4 aces badge.  Go figure.   O0

Cody

does it have to only be two people in a room or can more be in there?

Jewel

I am curious about this as well....I thought jokers were allowed now, but the aces or the royal flush still had to be natural.

Country Lady

It works!  :D
I double browsed with my non-club account and my club account.  But guess which one got the royal flush badge... twice no less. :'(
My club account didn't get one stinkin royal flush.  I am not happy.  I don't like losing to my self :'(

I'm going back in a few hours and try again.  Only this time I'll use my sisters account against mine, that way maybe one of us will get the badge to show off.
My non-club account is running on the free club trial right now and sporting the royal flush badge.  Kind of ticks me off.

HollyDazed

WooHoooooooo!  Got the royal flush badge!!! Thanks very much for the tip.   O0

cranky

can someone help me i'll give u my  i let u pm me or im please this is theseason for giving lol

pogohatesme

cranky

ok can someone come to high rolllers room BIG BLIND WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER

pogohatesme

cranky

pogohatesme

I'm waiting on someone to tell me if I have to play in high rolllers or just anyroom

cranky

pogohatesme

pogohatesme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview