PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:57:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

royal flush badge in texas

Started by deemega,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

EllenRules4Ever

I cant get chat to work in room on table 7 sorry help me out

Country Lady

they may have selected mute when they set up the room.  Did you check the options for that room?

CindyLouWho

mute shouldn't have been checked.  couple of em was still playing when i left a min ago.  if you still need someone to play with tomorrow, let me know.  i can't take anymore of that game tonite.  lol    ::)

kgansor

shasta

I can help you in an hour or 2. I have to fix dinner first and then will be back on. I still need my badges in there as well.

Shasta

kgansor

ill keep checking back later then

shasta

Never give out your screen name. If there is a way of taking it off you need to try.

Scarlette

If you have posted your real name in PogoCheats you can remove it by clicking on the "Modify" button and remove it, and remember it is never good to post your real name or your pogo name in this forum.  Hope that helps.

kgansor

I should've gotten the royal flush, i had a K Q J and a joker and i folded right away and it didnt give it to me :'( why not? im maddddddddd

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kgansor

no everyone above was saying if you got them with a joker and you folded right away pogo would give it to you, its a glitch, but maybe i didnt do it right? >:(

ME4SPADES_

you need the A,K,Q,J and 10 for the royal same suite

ME4SPADES_

i have the 4 aces but the royal will be hard now omaha will be different i have did both the joker and folded and didnt get badge that game not for sure i think you will need the naturak royal and the 4 aces in that game gl all

jjonessec

You need to have atleast the ace or joker in your hand, and all the rest of the royal on the screen before you fold to get the royal, same with the 4 aces...

I need help getting Royal, wife already has both....

Lindsey

I need help getting the badges also.  Has anyone else been having problems getting into texas holdem. I get into the room alright, but when i try to sit down it takes forever. Than when i finally sit down i time out.  any suggestions?

pogohatesme

Quote from: jjonessec on November 29, 2005, 03:55:51 PM
You need to have atleast the ace or joker in your hand, and all the rest of the royal on the screen before you fold to get the royal, same with the 4 aces...

I need help getting Royal, wife already has both....

lol ask your wife to get them for ya since she got yours lol

ClingFree

Quote from: boblin120 on November 29, 2005, 04:06:58 PM
I need help getting the badges also.  Has anyone else been having problems getting into texas holdem. I get into the room alright, but when i try to sit down it takes forever. Than when i finally sit down i time out.  any suggestions?

Dont know if it will work .. but try creating your own table - instead of joining one in progress ...sometimes it helps

Country Lady

I haven't had any luck when playing with more than two people.  I think your chances are better with only two people in the room.
All of the ones that I have gotten have been when I am double browseing.  I am still working on my sisters 4 aces.

huggybear

Well i still cant get either one of them me and hubby take turns and still no luck  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview