Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I flushed my phone

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Yep, I just flushed my phone down the toilet on accident, its not clogged in their or anything its gone, no more. luckily it was a free phone but since we didnt have insurance on it its gonna suck but oh well. Just thought id post about this to see how many people think its funny

;D

JENNY28

bubblegum

Cody

it sucks though cause I lost all my numbers.. again. but ill get them back.

Gerald

Well I have had plenty of cell phone antics including it dropping in the sink with the water running and garbage disposal going. What can i say when its not pogo or pogochets its talking on my cell.

Fluffy756

In a way that so sad that happen but in a way it funny never would think it could happen to someone I know. :o

persistence

LOL... Yes cody that is funny.I am always going to the bathroom while talking on the cordless...hope I don't drop it in the toilet.Were you talking to someone when it happened?And if so were they talking "crap" to you  so you thought you would make them stop and flushed the phone???? Just joking with you cody...but that is a good one.      ENJOY

pogohatesme

cranky

Blu

Ummm how or why or ummm...i dunno how to ask lol...How do you flush it? Whats so important of a conversation that your drainin your lizard or droppin the kids off at the pool that you cant just set the phone down?

pogohatesme

Quote from: BluRaven on November 22, 2005, 05:45:55 PM
Ummm how or why or ummm...i dunno how to ask lol...How do you flush it? Whats so important of a conversation that your drainin your lizard or droppin the kids off at the pool that you cant just set the phone down?

lol I call it "taking the browns to the superbowl" lol

cathyl1226

lol I call it "taking the browns to the superbowl" lol

BOOOO!!!! Thats not nice.

Cody

Quote from: BluRaven on November 22, 2005, 05:45:55 PM

I wasent on the phone, I was wearing a hoodie, and it was in the  middle pocket thing, and i went to flush and it slipped out

PogoNutz

Well, it is a good place to catch up on your pogo mobile games, plus it cuts down on folks wanting to borrow your phone...lol

underdog

I dropped my cordless phone in the toilet.  I fished it out but it never did work right after that.   :-[ 

ClingFree

Closest Ive come is when my youngest had just turned 1.... My phone was ringing, she picked it up, then dropped it .. and SPLASH!!!

PogoCrazyMomma

Sorry that your phone is gone.  My husband had a similar thing happened.  His was clipped on to the waist of his jogging pants and he went to pull them down and there it went into the toilet.  Never worked again!! But a good thing came out of it.  I got a new phone.  I am definetly spoiled.  Instead of him using the  insurance to get a new phone, I gave him mine and I got a brand new one.  What a guy, isn't he??? LOL LOL LOL  ;D  Now he always takes phone off clip when using toilet!!!!

Homer

You better hope Mr. Hanky doesn't ring up those roaming charges on you. :P :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoNutz

I like Mr. Hanky the Christmas.... ummm...you know :)

He's a whiz on poopit.

(Sorry, hehehe)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview