Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it the Dog or is it me ???

Started by PogoCrazyMomma,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCrazyMomma

Here's a funny story for you.  Well, the end is anyway.    First off I think I am becoming accident prone. It all started three weeks ago.....I got up in the middle of the night to put my young son back to bed walking back to my own room I blacked out hit the computer desk knocked myself unconsoius and fell and slammed my head on floor.   I wake up bleeding.  Okay so that's not funny.  I now have a scar under my eye which nobody can really see as they think it's a wrinkle, I'd prefer them to see it as a scar as I am not even Thirty yet. I have a huge scar and bump on my nose no big deal I have a hubby don't need to look that good.  Flash forward to today......  I am walking around side of bed and have to step over husband.  When SH**, I feel my ankle twisting and I'm going down hard again.  (What is this a freakin pattern here)  I have hurt my ankle, nothings broken I am okay but can't really walk, think it's a sprain or pulled muscle. Hubby says I tripped on dog toy but his big stupid boots were there and I thought that made me fall.  Anyways it gets better I have a makeshift gate to my bedroom as my dog stays in there.  His newspapers for toileting are on the floor behind said gate.  I need to get over. I notice Poop on the papers.  I say to husband " the dog made poop" .  I then ask hubby to help me over gate.  Well you guessed it he step right it in and smooshed it into his sock and the bottom of his pant leg.  I tried not to laugh.  :o  I apologized to him for asking for help.  Then as I am lying down on phone asking my mom to bring over my old crutches and an ace bandage( there is no way I am going to sit in hospital for hours for them to to wrap it and give me crutches as I said I know nothing is broken, will call doc tom.)  my son comes over to bed with a bloody nose.  Does it ever stop???? Imagine all this and then think third floor apartment. Yes I live on third floor and that's bad enough alone without any injuries.   I have only twice in my life hurt myself and that was both over 14 years ago!!!  I look like I am about fifty years old now!! I am falling apart!!!!  LOL LOL LOL

But this all has me thinking??

It has to be our six month old papillion puppy!!!!

Now to me this is the real funny part..........

His name is Jinx!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, at the time we thought it was a real cute name!!! LOL
So tell me is it the dog????? Or am I an accident waiting to happen????? LOL LOL  ;D

Well that's my story for today.   Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!  I will be very happy to be with family even hobbling on crutches!!!!!!

persistence

Now that is a good question.It is funny and I am very sorry you got hurt,but to blame it on the poor little dog?? Shame on you....lol think about it...do you think in another life you really made someone mad and now they have come back as this dog to get you back? I really do hope things get better,I know how you feel tho...was showing off on a skateboard and went down a VERY steep driveway,needless to say I ended up at the ER.    ENJOY

SexySagittarian

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on November 22, 2005, 05:09:01 PM
  I have only twice in my life hurt myself and that was both over 14 years ago!!!  I look like I am about fifty years old now!! I am falling apart!!!!  LOL LOL LOL

Hey, there is nothing wrong with the way 50 looks!  LOL

PogoCrazyMomma

Sorry ;) not saying 50 looks bad but I don't want to look that age till I am or at least closer to that age, I am only 29. LOL  Recently I was mistaken for being my sister's mother. She's 18,  I would have had to have her at 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL.  I blame alot of it on my kids,  they aged me alot!!!!!  I will say one thing good, no greys. Yet!! LOL.  Uh oh maybe I shouldn't speak too soon next thing I know I'll be finding them!!!!!!

SexySagittarian

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on November 23, 2005, 05:35:15 AM
Sorry ;) not saying 50 looks bad but I don't want to look that age till I am or at least closer to that age, I am only 29. LOL  Recently I was mistaken for being my sister's mother. She's 18,  I would have had to have her at 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL.  I blame alot of it on my kids,  they aged me alot!!!!!  I will say one thing good, no greys. Yet!! LOL.  Uh oh maybe I shouldn't speak too soon next thing I know I'll be finding them!!!!!!

I was just kidding with you. Heck, I'd like to be 29 again! O0

PogoCrazyMomma

I'd like to be a kid again.  Mom cooked , cleaned, did the laundry,and  paid for everything.  Just to sit back and take it all in.  Now I have to do it all!!! LOL and the worst part is having to xmas shop , the lines, the people, the traffic, playing santa till 2 in the morning, hearing "I want that for xmas" about 100 times a day.  LOL LOL LOL  Boy when we are young we take for granted all that our parents did.   Only 12 or so more years till my youngest is grown!!! LOL then there will be grandkids who will be well behaved (kids usually are to their grandparents but never their parents) and I will spoil them and be able to send them home!!!!!!

Madonna

Well, with me reading your story...it reminds me of my 3 little dogs. I swear, they'll be sound asleep in one place. The next instant, they are under my feet tripping me up. Sad thing is, i never see them sneak up on me and i step on their little feet. But what can you do? I end up falling myself to keep from stepping hard on their feet. So I feel for you. And as for your hubby's boots. I have a solution for that. The next time you trip over the blasted things, pick them up and throw them away. Next time he'll either pick them up or lose them. My husband lost a 200 buck pair of boots because he refused to pick them up. I politely threw them in the incenerator. Problem solved. He got a new pair and knows I mean business when i say pick up your chit...or else! >:D

persistence

WTGGGG Madonna....I do the same thing with my sons room (he is 26 btw) I get tired of telling him to clean it up and that if he doesn't I will come in there and do it for him.He knows that I will throw away everything I think he doesn't need.I have only had to clean it up twice....lol      ENJOY

luvmydogmax

did you ever get you ankle checked.  I fell in my living room 5 years ago, and hour later I was still in tears from the pain, hubby took me to the ER and I tore all the ligaments, I keep spraining my ankle (about 4 times a year) because I don't want to have surgery.  Take care of it and let us know.  BTW, I would cahnge the dogs name

PogoCrazyMomma

Nah, it's fine now, by friday I was fine walking without any pain, and by saturday it was back to normal. I probably just bruised it on those stupid boots.  Thanks for asking!  Madonna you are the woman!!!!! I wish I could throw those boots away!!  He would have a fit!!  I think it's too late to change jinx's name as he knows it well now and responds to it and variations of it like jinxsy and jinxsy boy.  Add another small injury to the list, I was twisting a small light bulb in one of our candle lights for the window and it broke and cut my thumb, not a bad cut but it pissed me off as the bulb was thin glass and broke into a million pieces that I had to clean up off the rug.  Maybe I shouldn't blame my poor dog, maybe I just have to stand up and put blame where it belongs on me for being a klutz!!!LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview