PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 10:29:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tip for getting this weeks Poppa Zoppa badge..

Started by Ralman,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralman

Hello all, first time poster long time reader.  Didnt see this anywhere else, but here is a tip to make the Poppa badge go really fast.  Make sure to play in a competitive room.  That way you have a chance to get all 5 reactor pieces every round.  It took me two games in less then 10 mins to get badge.

SaintHiρρo

Very good tip. It's exactly what I did and had both my badges in 20 mins! Had to taunt those in WordJong who didn't have 1 when I entered the room and got 8 in 1 puzzle!

bobby

took me 1 game for wordjong and 2 for poppa zoppa, there were people counting 1 by 1 in the chat box and i was going up like 4,10,17 got the badge gle1 >:D

bobby

ClingFree

Or .. hit an empty room in team play - You get all the reactors yourself ..... click "show all temporary rooms" .. had mine fairly quickly that way

LaundryLady

Yes, found that the emptier the room the better, that way you get all the pieces.  And it didn't seem to matter if it was team or competitive.

LL

DoubleOscotty

I have like 6000 eggs still to collect so I don't care how long it takes. Normally I don't play this game (My 3y/o likes to roar like "Pazapa" (as she calls him))

leeanne172

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview