This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw detective problem

Started by time2startagain,

Previous topic - Next topic

time2startagain

when i am playing jigsaw detective i get to the last puzzle and finish it but my progress doesn't seem to complete.  i should have gotten my badge a while ago. when i  go out of the game and come back in a while later i back my progress up so i have to do it over again from 3/4 of the way done.  so... another words its not letting me get my badge  lol.    and on my husbands case his keeps saying case solved and doesn't get the badge then his progress backs up and he has to do the same thing over and over to get it to complete but it cheats him out of the badge. i thought i saw in here once before of someone else having the same problem and i looked and i couldn't find where exactly i found it. any help?? thanks

crankycook

i have had the same problem, have you tried using sun java with firefox browser, i have found some of the games work better for me with that. Also try hitting the pause button, before you leave the game. Or if you are using sun java, try switching to VM, the only other thing i can think of is doing the whole case at one time. Hope this help you out,

AdDn8187

Do you change your puzzles, or skip any? If so, go back to main, and click on new puzzle and make sure all the locks are open usually the first 3 or 4 on the film strip.  If you skipped any of the locked ones it will not give you your badge untill those have been complete.  I do jigsaw in a way where I find the easiest puzzles and do them by going back to main after each puzzle and picking the one I want but I always check for the locked ones first, and do them as soon as they come unlocked. 

time2startagain

i have tried both internet explorer and firefox.  i do my cases in order. i am on august  i have one and a half squares left to solve the case. when i get to the end it leaves a quarter of the last box and doesnt solve the case.  it's really annoying.. same with the puzzles i do them in order and i dont skip around.. i will keep playing with the settings for java and vm. thanks

time2startagain

I did find my 5th puzzle in is locked. i didnt realize i skipped one. how do i get it to unlock. i went back to the first puzzle and redid it. then went back to main and clicked on the 2nd one and so on and its still locked..

time2startagain

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview