Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guest passes

Started by pawnqueen,

Previous topic - Next topic

pawnqueen

Does anyone know if it's possible to use a guest pass more than once.

For example I sent one to a player who used it, then it expired.  Then I sent another one a few days afterwards.  Should it work?

Thanks

Capt.Howdy

you are only allowed to use one guest pass per name

Homer

Guest passes only work once per sn. If they did not use the first one they should still be able to use another I believe.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

One pass per Pogo name only.  If a guest pass isn't used then it should go back into your account.

jamie9999

you can use a guest pass more then once per screen name but its kinda complicated it gives u a chance to change names and then you can make up another name and it will work. i found this out becuase i send people guest passes and a different name claims it.

RC

You're contradicting yourself. You can't use a guest pass more than once per screen name. Yes, you can change names and use the pass on a different name once it's sent to you, but then you'd be on a different screen name, so you're still only using one per name. One Club screen name can send an infinite number of passes over the life of your account, having no more than 3 at one time, but no name can use passes more than once. It sounds like what you're thinking is more like one person can use more than one guest pass, which is true if they use each pass on different names all the time.

jamie9999

yes that is true but what i ment is that you can still be able to use it once it is sent to your name

canasta1640

wow i never knew you can use a guess pass more then once even know u have get new name seems easy

avs1roy33

ok, lets make this simple. One guest pass may be used per screen name, it doesn't matter who owns the account.

Momof5

One guest pass per screen name.....so my question is if you were to make up a new screen name could you use the same e-mail addy that you used with the screen name that you already has the pass on?  Ok, I think I have just confused myself, lol :P

*Angel*

Yes, you can use the same email address just not the same screen name in Pogo.  You got it right.  :)

Momof5

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview