PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:52:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does anyone know if the texas holdem glitch is still good

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

just wondering if people are still getting the badges when folding before iheaded over there

CindyLouWho

It was couple hours ago.  I just got the 4 aces badge with a joker using the glitch.  good luck to ya!  :)

pizzaman

what is the gltch??? I've been trying for those badges for months with no luck. Thanks

bobby

CindyLouWho

Using the jokers wild cards, soon as you get 4 aces or a royal flush with a joker, u have to fold then you get the badge.  Don't finish playing the game out tho or you won't get it. 

bobby

CindyLouWho

Yes I've been playing for a few days trying to get them & just got the 1 tonite, but its still better than the normal way.  LOL

macktami95

it still is i got mine both in less than 30 min the first hand i played i got the royal flush

Scarlette

What room are all of you playing in?  I tired last night but did not get the Aces Badge yet, but I am still trying. :)......Well Fiddle-dee-dee, everyone is gone now.....LOL.

*Angel*

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Scarlette

Quote from: Mayhem on November 27, 2005, 10:21:03 PM
We're all hiding in the super rollers rooms :P

LOL, Thank you Mayhem, I will try and meet someone there.... :P  Oh dang I forgot all of you are hiding........   :o

PS: I like you license plate with you name on it, Mayhem....It is really neat.

Mayhem

I'm not sure about the rest of the gang here .. I'm hiding by myself at the moment.  :)

Scarlette

One day I will figure out how everyone can be here and play in Pogo at the same time.  I am sure that I must have another browser to do both.

Mayhem

I think most people just load up another copy of Internet Explorer and have this site minimized why playing pogo .. and just pause their auto's once in awhile to check up on this site.

Myself on the other hand have 9 computers in this room. I have a laptop to my immediate left so I can do both at the same time  :P

bobby

RC

bobby.. play against a friend or yourself by double browsing, just use 2 players.. that way the bots won't steal all the cards. Better chances of getting the hands you need.

Scarlette

Quote from: Mayhem on November 27, 2005, 10:35:35 PM
I think most people just load up another copy of Internet Explorer and have this site minimized why playing pogo .. and just pause their auto's once in awhile to check up on this site.

Myself on the other hand have 9 computers in this room. I have a laptop to my immediate left so I can do both at the same time :P

I did not know you could have 2 Internet Explorer's?  I will definitely have to check it out and I wish I had 2 computers in my room, but I am not sure if I could work them both at the same time.  I am the type of person who can not chew gum and walk at the same time......LOL.  Thanks Mayhem O0

RC

That's just having 2 windows open at the same time, Scarlette.. not like playing in Pogo with 2 IE's, cuz that wouldn't work.

And this officially sucks... obviously I've been trying this trick to get the hold'em badges on my regular club name, and the first time I tried it, my other account got the royal flush badge by the 13th hand.. and now tonight I've been playing again, and it took 48 hands, but my other account now has the four aces badge as well. My regular club name is still shutout on both badges.. damn the luck.

Scarlette

Quote from: RC on November 27, 2005, 10:59:15 PM
That's just having 2 windows open at the same time, Scarlette.. not like playing in Pogo with 2 IE's, cuz that wouldn't work.

And this officially sucks... obviously I've been trying this trick to get the hold'em badges on my regular club name, and the first time I tried it, my other account got the royal flush badge by the 13th hand.. and now tonight I've been playing again, and it took 48 hands, but my other account now has the four aces badge as well. My regular club name is still shutout on both badges.. damn the luck.

But I can not open more than one window at a time.  My computer works like that and I am not sure how to make it work were I could be here and be playing on Pogo at the same time.  But if I to to Pogo to play the game this window closes on me.  I can not have both open at the same time.
And I wish you the best in getting your badges RC!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview