PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:15:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does anyone know if the texas holdem glitch is still good

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

I finally got the 4 aces badge yesterday. Have not even come close to the Royal flush  ???

who me?

I got my 2nd royal a few moments ago.. :)
I've had 3 aces numberous times.. :( but the 4th evades me
Played with a friend last night told them about the glitch... had 3 aces showing on board...
I said if you have an ace fold!!!   the DA finished the hand with 5 aces ...didn't get the badge :-X

Scarlette

QuoteOn another note to Mayhem I do not think I could find you if I wanted to in Texas Hold'em because there are so many people in the Super Rollers Room that it would be like finding a needle in a haystack......LOL

LOL....like I said in my previous post "Mayhem, it would be like finding a needle in a haystack".  And yes he is a  >:D at times.... :P

kgansor

i had an K Q J and joker and folded right away and it didnt give it to me  >:( maybe i did something wrong?

pogohatesme

Quote from: kgansor on November 29, 2005, 03:41:04 PM
i had an K Q J and joker and folded right away and it didnt give it to me  >:( maybe i did something wrong?

You were missing either an Ace or a 10. .....also keep in mind they all needed to be in the same suit.

Helen

I decided to give this a try again and finally wound up getting my 4 Aces badge. In fact, I got it twice within 10 minutes. I'm still working on the Royal Flush badge though.

Julie

S113H

Will this work if you play in a just for fun room?

Also, when do you have to fold, do you do it right after getting the hand you need or at the end of the hand?

mailwench

Quote from: S113H on February 02, 2006, 06:39:28 AM

Also, when do you have to fold, do you do it right after getting the hand you need or at the end of the hand?

I don't think it matters as long as u have the 3 aces and joker!  >:D

Julie

Yes you can play in the just for fun rooms and you FOLD as soon as you get the hand :) Good luck O0

Helen

I folded as soon as I had the 3 aces with the joker.

Helen

I played again last night still trying for the Royal Flush and got the aces 2 more times, lol. I want the Royal!!!

pogohatesme

Garrhhh...I play and play and can never win lol....I figure if I'm ment to have it then I'll get it sometime when I least expect it!

ME4SPADES_

Mary

wtg to those who got there badges i been tryin for months for the 4 As badge  :'(

Helen

Quote from: mama on February 03, 2006, 04:27:18 PM
wtg to those who got there badges i been tryin for months for the 4 As badge  :'(

If I could I'd give you one of mine!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview