Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cingular Poppit phone number

Started by AdDn8187,

Previous topic - Next topic

AdDn8187

OK, I have a phone number for a direct line to the game dept. for cingular poppit, I have been working on this for way too long.. I got a text message from them about 2 hrs ago said my problem has been resolved so I tried to connect to the game and it was just like before... so I called cingular and they connected me to the game dept direct and gave me the phone number.. opps maybe a big mistake cause now they are gonna get lots of calls and will have no choice but to resolve this issue.... I am not sure if i'm allowed to post the phone number here so i'm gonna put it in and if Homer needs to take that part out... just ask for it if that happens and i'll PM it to you.... 1-866-490-2666... good luck.. maybe we can get this resolved.. i'm getting exhausted and would like to be able to play this game while standing in check out lines while christmas shopping.. lmao

Lish

Thank you!  I was FINALLY able to get through to someone that knew wth was going on!  They said that obviously there is some type of software problem and they sent a report to the company that handles software issues, and even gave me their email address; told me to email them tomorrow or the next day for the status of the game.  They also made a note in our file to make sure we didn't get charged for it. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview