PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:02:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Liquid cereal?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

What will they think of next ... http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/liquid_cereal/

I'll throw in a couple free autos to the first person who tries it and writes a small review on it  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SaintHiρρo

Gerald

I saw the free autos part and I was like alright. Then I checked it out and I got nauseated.

Mayhem

We're going to need some sort of proof though .. maybe take a picture of the empty can with a note beside it saying "I love badgehelp.com" or something.

Scarlette

I just checked out the sight and thought I might like the Chocolate one, but then I read how it would taste and it made me sick just thinking about it.  I am really glad I am not a "breakfast" person.   
Good One Mayhem  :P

xxDragonGoddessxx

I don't even see how to get the stuff.  It looks nasty but for a couple free autos i'll try it.  I can hold my nose and drink it down and hope it don't come up lol.

Scarlette

Quote from: Lady_Dragon_Goddess on November 28, 2005, 02:06:25 PM
I don't even see how to get the stuff. It looks nasty but for a couple free autos i'll try it. I can hold my nose and drink it down and hope it don't come up lol.

I bet it would not taste very good going down, but good luck to you Lady_Dragon!!  O0

xxDragonGoddessxx

Couldn't taste no worse than my husband's cooking hehehe.  ;D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mayhem on November 28, 2005, 12:58:55 PM
What will they think of next ... http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/liquid_cereal/

I'll throw in a couple free autos to the first person who tries it and writes a small review on it  :P

Ok, here's the skinny: This product doesn't come out until 2006, at which time you can order from the internet. I called the office and they said I would have to wait and wanted to know how I found out about it. I said "I found out when I was trying to get a couple free autos, duh!" and she said "ummm, ok" and then told me to just keep checking the website for more info once it become available. So for now, just hold your horses because I will be the 1st to order it, taste it, take a picture with it and have it up on the site for all to see!

Mayhem

2006? seriously?

Damn .. I should have looked into it a little closer. I assumed if there was reviews already on it,  it must be out already.

I'll think of something different and post another little contest either today or tomorrow.

My offer for this contest still stands though  :)

Homer

How about......The person who sends me the most D'ohnuts?  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2005, 02:41:41 PM
How about......The person who sends me the most D'ohnuts?  :P

Ha ha ha, for some reason I see that was a win for Homer, moreso anyone else!

Homer

pogohatesme

Quote from: Gerald on November 28, 2005, 01:04:27 PM
I saw the free autos part and I was like alright. Then I checked it out and I got nauseated.

lol at first I started cracking up....then when I got to the part about green milk I lost it lol.......ewww I couldn't even read about the other flavors.

Homer

I drink green beer on St. Patrick's Day.  :P

AdDn8187

After thinking about this stuff a bit and visiting the website, I'm thinking by the time I purchase the stuff and pay the shipping and handling cost etc.. I will pay the $10.00 for the auto.. then I thought naw.. thats not me.. it would be worth the $$$ to get my name on a winners list.. I'd try it easy... heck when i was working on the fire department we had contest on who could drink the most liquid charcoal.. if one can drink that stuff you can drink anything.. and afterall they didnt say you couldnt mix it with some Capt. Morgans.. would be like pouring capt morgans over your cereal.. woohoo what a way to start a day... I also seen on GMA last week where they had soda out that was flavored like buttered popcorn and there were several others but that one stuck in my mind cause I think of the buttered popcorn jelly belly candy YUCK....

Lish

xxDragonGoddessxx

liquid charcoal?  that mess is nasty...  but i guess a contest is a contest. lol.  I would like to have seen that one!!!  And the idea to mix it sounds smart.  gl

ClingFree

Even as bad as my football picks are ... I dont think I could do this with my nose plugged for a free auto

Mayhem

QuoteEven as bad as my football picks are ... I dont think I could do this with my nose plugged for a free auto

If someone actually drank it, I'd give more than just one free auto  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview