Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badgehelp $150 package

Started by Steel Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Cheater

I just recently bought all the auto's from Badgehelp, and i am glad i made the investment.  It will save me alot of stress and headaches tryin to get badges.  No more LONG nights tryin to get badges at the last minute, since i work 2 jobs and have 2 accounts, it gets difficult at times, especially with the hard challenges.  To those thinking about making the purchase of all the autos, i would suggest it, it'll help you out greatly, but i would only do it if you have the money to spend on it.   O0  8)

Also, is there anyone that i could add to my buddy list on pogo?  It'll help alot to be able to talk to someone i KNOW uses autos too, and not someone who will snitch on me.  You can IM me on any of my messenger links, and ill give you my account names.

Thanks in advance.   O0

Steel Cheater

woohoo! I got one name added, any more?  Itll help.  The more the merrier.   ;D

TmT

Quote from: JerRichO7887 on November 28, 2005, 03:16:33 PM
No more LONG nights tryin to get badges at the last minute, since i work 2 jobs and have 2 accounts, it gets difficult at times, especially with the hard challenges. 

Also, is there anyone that i could add to my buddy list on pogo?  It'll help alot to be able to talk to someone i KNOW uses autos too, and not someone who will snitch on me.  You can IM me on any of my messenger links, and ill give you my account names.

Thanks in advance.   O0

Uh... when do u have time to talk... u work 2 jobs........... and with 2 accounts... there leave very lil time for a social life... and askin for ppl screen name can be a dangerous-risky thing... that's not very safe.... for someone to admit, "hi, my name is BanMePlzImStupid, I use autos"

One could lose their account if they dont know who they revealin their screen name to :(

pogohatesme

Well just tattoo STUPID on my forehead becuase I'm the one name he's got.  Just because someone comes to this site and posts on these boards doesn't mean they use autos.  And just because someone asks for your S/N doesn't mean they're working the Pogo.  Live a little....I've met a few nice people on here...including the handful that I played Poker with last week trying to get that stupid badge.

TmT

You must suffer from extreme paranoid...cuz no one said or implied anyone work for pogo.  I simply be careful who you give your sn... and if ur wise ur see it is risky.  Live and meet ppl and use caution.  I dont care if you give your name or yo' mama's name.. ROFL

The request for names to be added to a friend's list to be able to talk to someone u know uses auto is what I read... the request was not stated... gimme ya name so I can add names to my friends list of ppl I know on this forum...

<subject> <closed> for any mo' comments from me.

im1shycat2

feel free to add me........im always looking for new fun pple to chat with 8)

Steel Cheater

tokens, i didnt ask for you to reply to my topic.  I am adding people from this site, so i can talk to about autos, and someone who i KNOW uses autos.  Would you rather me ask on pogo.com?  now THAT is stupid, nothing i am doing is wrong.i am sure there are other people on this site who do the same thing.  Are you gonna call them stupid too?  This site is very secure and safe.  I know i can trust the people on this site, cause most of them have been on for a while, as for you, you only have 7 replies, your new, so how can i trust you?!?

TmT

I am not new by far... Join the forum before u... amount of post do not mean much...  I joined Jan 05 after over a year of bein a visitor...

Lastly... I dont give a phat rat'z azz who u trust... rofl

Steel Cheater

if you dont give a rats a** then why do you keep posting on this topic??  I am not gonna argue with you, because its not worth it.  I am not stupid,  i know not to give my sn to anyone,  i am just adding people who i can talk to on pogo, who use autos too, nothing wrong with it at all.  I dont work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week i do get some time off of work. 

Country Lady

Well we do have employee's from pogo on this site.  So I would be careful.  There are also people on this site that do not use autos but are here gather tips and such.
I value my pogo account and would not just hand out my screen name because someone wanted a chat partner on pogo. Are you really going to talk about auto use on pogo?  Why not just chat about them on this site and protect you privacy on pogo?
I have been using the internet for many years and have learned that you only know what they tell you and you can be anyone you want to be.  Who is to know?
Country Lady

Steel Cheater

i am willing to take the risk, i dont give out my pogo names unless i feel i can trust the person.  Other people have given their pogo names to other people on this site, but not on the site itself, that is why it is forbidden to give it out on site, is because anyone can see it.  That is why i said on first post that people have to im me to get it.  I appreciate your concern, buti am being cautious about it.

chunkster

It's always up to a person to use their best judgement when giving out their pogo name or any other Internet contact information.

I spent three summers working for an attorney, where I picked up a lot of legal stuff about the Internet so this is what I think... if Pogo employees have the means to pay an employee to hang out in a forum, good for them. The fact is that legally they can't do anything to you for posting on a message board, no matter what your message may say. They didn't catch you in the act of breaking their TOS, maybe talking about it - but not doing it. They also couldn't use any information from here to go and look up your Pogo account and use it in a way that would ban or suspend your account.

Just because a member comes to this forum doesn't automatically mean that they are using auto programs on Pogo.  I also highly doubt that they would add your name to some watchlist and keep an eye on you. Even if another Pogo player reported you from seeing your name here, legally they could do nothing about it. You have to break their rules on their turf.  If for some reason Pogo gave you the specific explanation that you were banned/suspended for being on this forum or that they found you out by seeing your name on this forum, which I've never heard of, you could easily get your account back. They aren't allowed to use information from a source like a forum against you.

Autos are great for Pogo's profit margin, they don't have to pay out prizes as often. They use that to their advantage all the time. Also, if you notice, it's really hard to report someone for cheating. When you click on "report abuse" it says to report cheating you have to go to the ea.com help site. It's hard to find the report cheating function on the ea help site. I honestly think Pogo doesn't care. They made it a pain to report cheating. They're probably sick of getting all of the cheating reports. If they do care, it seems to be random.

The only times I hear of someone getting banned or suspended is when they abuse chat, spam, or admit in chat that they are cheating. Pogo really seems to be ban-happy when it comes to offending anyone in chat.

Then there's the times when there's a glitch and get reported for that...other than that, I think I've been reported for using an auto many times since I just leave the thing running for 15+ hours on end. I turn it on at bed time and don't shut it off til I get back home the next evening. I don't use RoomRover or anything..I sit in the same room that whole time. Stupid? Maybe, but who cares.  Pogo doesn't - they know I can't claim a $5000 jackpot. I usually have chat off but I've left it on at times and saw people say they were reporting me for not answering and for having amazing stats. Most of my games have normal stats, but in Word Whomp and Perfect Pair they are obviously inhuman. I got reported for using the RDSS glitch too, but I still have my badges and never got suspended or banned or warned or anything. I just stick to myself. My token amount is small. I try not to draw attention to myself. I use a different screenname when I feel chatty so I don't develop a friend following on my cheating name. It's worked so far. Haven't been in trouble yet.

I've won cash prizes and gift cards. The very first time I won a prize, I claimed it - it was a five dollar gift card and I didn't really want the prize but said 'if they're gonna ban me, let them do it now.' Nothing. They just didn't give me the prize and took my little badge away, which was good cause I didn't deserve either. I just wanted them to ban me at that stage if they were going to since I didn't have THAT many badges or ranks piled up yet. I never claimed any prizes after that, though.

I'm not saying to not be careful, to use autos more than you're comfortable with, that you'll never be banned or suspended, or to give your name out freely.  I'm just saying that I don't think Pogo is watching anyone all that closely. Snitches, yes, Pogo, no. Watch for the snitches...snitches in numbers can be scary sometimes...other than that yeah, I just don't give my name out because I lack trust in people I meet online. All I need is someone to claim to be my friend and then get ticked at me one day, only to do their best to spread my name around and what I do. I like my privacy...but I don't fear Pogo. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview