PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:37:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I am STUPID

Started by dizziebee,

Previous topic - Next topic

dizziebee

I accidentally cleared my stats in tri peaks and I was close to getting my guinea pig rank now I dont have a rank. If I email pogo do u think they would give me it back????

Homer

Sorry to hear you cleared your ranks but I don't think you'll get back your ranks. Once you click the clear stats option you are up the river without a paddle. Although I suppose an email to pogo couldn't hurt unless they decide to audit your account for auto use.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

AdDn8187

::) Nope, pogo will not put the stats back on your account.  About a year and a half ago I had a friend whom I thought I could trust with my account to do some challenges for me while I was in the hospital.  It never dawned on me that I would need to change my password for just a limited time for her.  Well a couple of months after that we had a falling out and she is a very vendictive person she signed into my account and cleared all my stats in all my games.  I called pogo and they told me they were sorry but there was nothing they could do.  I accepted my losses and went on and just re-did them all (without autos).  I am sorry about your mistake and wish you the best of luck with regaining the stats and like Homer said you might contact them maybe they will like your voice better than mine and do something for you...

BlueFrog

:-X I cleared my stats in a pogo game once (Tri peaks).I didn't realize what it would do so I clicked on clear stats. I felt really stupid! A few times sense then I've almost done the same thing. Not paying attention to what I was doing almost sent me to the corner. I learned the hard way 2. Don't ever clear stats, LOL don't play pogo games and drink either, that'll get you into trouble to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview