This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Badge Albums?

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Pogo is going to start some new badge albums. Premium albums, meaning that you have to PAY for these badges.  :-[   I wounder how many people is going to pay the 2.99 to 6.99 for each of these albums to get the new badges that has animations?  I do not know when they are going to be coming out, however, I will not be getting any of them.  Just wondering what everyone else thinks about this?

Fluffy756

Not a chance will I pay for those badges, but I bet there are going to be mebers in pogo that will do it. Bad idea for pogo doing this I heard people talking about in the rooms and they all getting so mad about it.

fluffy

caroline196

its a good idea,but gonna wait till the details are released before judging them

shasta

Gonna wait and find out ALL the details first. But just like the mobile badges ( I didn't think I would buy, but did) I will probably pay for the premium.  ::)

Lish

pogohatesme

I guess I don't see what the big deal is.  There not taking away the Personal Challenges or Weekly Challenges.  They're giving people the chance to BUY something if they want to do extra stuff.  It's not like they are forcing you to buy your weekly challenges or anything.

*Angel*

I am seeing this as an option.  They aren't forcing anyone to pay more.  Just like the mobile badges, they are an option.  I don't know if I will be one to get these.  Only time will tell what they are, and if many of us get them.   :)

ClingFree

In all honesty, how many of us said there was no way we'd pay to play Pogo when we could play for free ... and look at us now.   Most of us can say now we wont pay for the albums, but once we see them, and see someone else with them ... its a different story.

ME4SPADES_

well i think are tokens should be taken for payment if they are doing it i was told there not going to charge but they say that know but who knows well have to wait and see

*Angel*

They are never gonna let us use our tokens for more badges.  We only get to waste them on their ugly clothes.  Have they ever heard of The Gap, Old Navy, Macy's?  ANYTHING but Wal-Mart?   ;)

Roseybud333

Quote from: *Angel* on November 29, 2005, 05:09:26 PM
They are never gonna let us use our tokens for more badges.  We only get to waste them on their ugly clothes.  Have they ever heard of The Gap, Old Navy, Macy's?  ANYTHING but Wal-Mart?   ;)

LMAO. . .I didn't know Wal-Mart sold leather pants bwahahahahaha >:D

*Angel*

They sell "Pleather pants"  aka Plastic.  LMAO  :D

Roseybud333

Is that why my mini is always complaining of chafing? :o

*Angel*

BlueFrog

I can't play the mobile games.  :'( Tmobile isn't on the list. Would I pay for premium badges? Hmmmm need more info on it, but probably if it were as good a deal as my auto's. :) And after I get all my game award badges.

C~M

I am like, we/I purchase autos to play the games to get the badges, and if you think about $10 for an auto and the game has 5 badges, that is $2 a badge...so I don't see the problem with buying into the Premium Albums.

*~Peri~*

Are we sure that is true? I heard it was a hoax/chain letter.

pogohatesme

DoubleOscotty

pogohatesme echoed my thoughts exactly.

The only factors in my decision are quantity (20+ works for me) and how I can work on 'em. If it's one a week, ehhhh maybe not but at my own pace. where's my credit card.

I have gotten to the point in many games that going up one rank takes quite a while, this would make some of my progression more tolerable. Plus this is why we play pogo in the first place. The weeklies and in game badgse aren't changing. Skip the Starbucks for a day and get many hours of entertainment.

The people complaining in chat are probably the same ones who say "I hate this game" "I only play it for the badge" That's a choice too. You don't HAVE to pay for these nor do you HAVE to win all the badges.

Pogo is a business and if this is what they need to do to make more money to get better servers and more support then kudos

ElitePirate

We should hunt and kill that person that started the rumor about pogo charging fees for their personal challenges.
Pogo probably thought 'Hmm, that's a good idea' hehheh, cause they allready make over $12,000,000 alone from pogo

About lets say (500,000 people X $30) - Prizes given away (aprx. $100,000 monthly, $1,200,000 yearly) = $13,800,000 profit, before anyother things come into play (Staff wages, Bills, Taxes, etc.)

I'll say they don't need the money, but what do I know? :D

*Note* This data isn't accurate, but if you think about it, pogo is making a fortune off of us :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview