Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em and Omaha Poker

Started by knp,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

I'll be going to pogo in about 30 minutes if anyone needs a player to work on the poker badges.  I still need both, lol.  Just post the room info here or message me if you need another player.   :)

Fluffy756

straight flush Omaha Poker today so I guess I can get it.. And Only I can do it in texas Hold'em.

fluffy

Country Lady

WooHoo I finally got my straight flush this morning and one for my sister last night.  So now I have both of mine in texas holdem.  I'm working on her 4 aces now O0

Scarlette

WTG Country Lady, I am still trying to get my 4 Aces badge in Texas Hold'em and in Omaha Poker I need the Rising Star and the Royal Lush badges.

Country Lady

WonderMom

Quote from: Country Lady on November 29, 2005, 08:27:37 AM
WooHoo I finally got my straight flush this morning and one for my sister last night.  So now I have both of mine in texas holdem.  I'm working on her 4 aces now O0

Way to go, Country Lady!!  Wanna get mine, lol?  I'm still trying for the flush badge, no luck yet. GL with the 4 aces  O0

justahumping

Quote from: knp on November 20, 2005, 08:35:31 PM
I was just curious to see how long it took everyone to get the badges in Texas Hold'em and Omaha Poker.  Also were you in a members only room or just the general room.  I just got the 4 Aces in Omaha and it took me about 7,000 hands,  :o so I'm just trying to see how much more I have to go.  Thanks  :)

Way 2 go!..... I dont have any yet. lol

huggybear

Is anyone willing to help lil ole me get 1 or both of the badges? 

buck123

ill need them so ill help post what room,table and p/w and ill come

huggybear

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview