PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:24:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I am new!!! Just thought I'd ask.....

Started by shazzidy2003,

Previous topic - Next topic

shazzidy2003

Hello everyone,...hope you are all well and winning lots O0

I have to ask...I have just seen 2 auctions on ebay, for 2 million tokens...how would that even work?? lol :-\ :-\

I am a very regular pogo player and although I must have had over 1 mill tokies by now, I've lost them all in poker  >:( >:( :'( Especially that darn "Raise or Fold" GRRRR

I just will not learn eh!

I want to get loadsa tokies real quick, which is why I guess the rest of you come to this site 8) ;), I'm not sure what auto works best though.

Any ideas please? Also...what happens if I get caught using one? Is it an immediate ban or a warning first?
I've also heard that if I have used autos in the past, and IF I ever won a jackpot, I would not be entitled cos they check token accounts ??? :o

LOL, enough now!
PS...It may be nice to know I'm a British Chippie  ;)

TC, have fun and GL!!! to all my fellow pogo players

xxxxxxxxxxx

Jeffer

1.     I'd be very cautious about tokens on Ebay.  In any case DO NOT give someone your password.  Also, it's just as against Pogo's Terms of service as autos.  The normal way would be to go to a private poker table and "dump" tokens to you.  Pogo sees that as "token laundering" though. 

2.   Yes, It took me a long time to learn the concept of "Folding" at poker.  I lost close to a million tokens before I learned.  Now I'm slowly getting them back.

3.   Autos work great.  Just go the the home page here and hit the badgehelp link.  But if you want to get a bunch of tokens quick, I'd be patient a few days until the programmers come out with the new Poppit auto.  That's likely to be the quickest, but I can't promise that....

4.  You might want to check out some of the other posts on this forum regarding banning and refusal to pay jackpots.  Most are the result of irresponsible use (i.e. leaving the auto on for days at a time).  And yes, there is still a risk that even if you were responsible Pogo could withhold payment.  But most of the people on this forum are more interested in badges than tokens.  And honestly the odds of getting a jackpot spin are microscopic.

Hope that helps

HoldemLoser

If you live in Britain you are not entitled to win a jackpot anyways, you are not elegible. I too am a UK member so if Pogo decided to ban me for using autos id use the argument that i cant win a jackpot anyway!!!!.

The rules state that only residents of the US and Canada are elegible for a Jackpot claim. >:(

GL at getting thiose tokies hun all the best!! O0

homelessdog

Quote from: Jeffer on March 19, 2005, 03:25:43 PM
1.     I'd be very cautious about tokens on Ebay.  In any case DO NOT give someone your password.  Also, it's just as against Pogo's Terms of service as autos.  The normal way would be to go to a private poker table and "dump" tokens to you.  Pogo sees that as "token laundering" though. 

2.   Yes, It took me a long time to learn the concept of "Folding" at poker.  I lost close to a million tokens before I learned.  Now I'm slowly getting them back.

3.   Autos work great.  Just go the the home page here and hit the badgehelp link.  But if you want to get a bunch of tokens quick, I'd be patient a few days until the programmers come out with the new Poppit auto.  That's likely to be the quickest, but I can't promise that....

4.  You might want to check out some of the other posts on this forum regarding banning and refusal to pay jackpots.  Most are the result of irresponsible use (i.e. leaving the auto on for days at a time).  And yes, there is still a risk that even if you were responsible Pogo could withhold payment.  But most of the people on this forum are more interested in badges than tokens.  And honestly the odds of getting a jackpot spin are microscopic.

Hope that helps

This is all correct.  Though I don't understand why people want so many tokens.  If you're using autos or you are buying tokens off ebay, you're ineligible to win any prize money, so tokens are useless.  Plus, having large amounts of tokens just draws attention to yourself. 

blingdiva

:o

How do they even KNOW you are using an auto if you don't use them all the time?  That is what confuses me!

pogohatesme

They can audit your account...I'm not sure why or how often...maybe only if you win prizes ...but it can show them how quickly your winning badges and clicking items in the game and how long you've stayed in one game room or on the site.

SexySagittarian

I have fouind that word whomp whackdown, Tri Peaks Solitaire are 2 good games for getting tokens fairly fast O0

Iceman007

Qwerty,turbo 21 and word whomp are also good at getting lots of tokens.

pogohatesme

I"m playing Phlinx...without the Auto....lol don't know how fast I'm collecting tokens but it's just about mindnumbing enough for me after a long day at work lol

persistence

Canasta is another good one to get lots of tokens....I love that game  O0  ;D

Fluffy756

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview