Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Holdem room

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

RowdyOne

thanks Cindy and Pogoslave, but  we actually had 2 of us that got it which was pretty cool.

Eagles Fan

Got the 4 Aces badge 4x's but had a really hard time with the royal.  Played over 8000 hands and finally got it. 
Someone told me a trick and had it in 15 minutes.  Hope it works for you all.
Go into the Just for fun room
Double browse against yourself and the bots
Never fold both of your hands  and don't use a timer
If you have a bad hand wait until someone has a Royal flush or aces Stand up and sit down in that seat
(Fold your hand and while your other hand is thinking sit back down where the hand has the aces or Royal flush)
You still will have to fold of course if you have either one

The one bot with the Aces or Royal will usually keep betting.

I hope you all can understand this as I am not very good at explaining things.

Good Luck !

SexySagittarian

Eagles Fan

You are very welcome.  I hope everyone gets it as fast as I did.  I was ready to poison that dealer lol :P

huggybear

Well ive been playing for days seen 14 other people get the badges and well none for me!!!!!! WTG all on your badges and gla

shasta

Yes we must of had a lucky table last night. Rowdy and boypower got the flush in the same hand. Then sapphire and Ellenrules got the 4 aces in same hand. Was a good night for poker although a couple of us didn't get anything. Wtg again e1 on your wins. I had fun playing and meeting all you nice folks. Thanks for playing.  O0

Shasta

boypower

hi just to say thanks to the guys i was playing poker with last night they no who they r and for helping me get my royal flush badge, back to get the aces now lol ,can anyone tell me why i cannot view my profile or aviator pic does not show , and does anyone want to open a game now if so let me no thanks.

Homer

Quote from: boypower on December 03, 2005, 08:15:54 AM
hi just to say thanks to the guys i was playing poker with last night they no who they r and for helping me get my royal flush badge, back to get the aces now lol ,can anyone tell me why i cannot view my profile or aviator pic does not show , and does anyone want to open a game now if so let me no thanks.

You have been locked out of your profile for the inappropriate avatar you chose to display.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

boypower

sorry if i hav done anything wrong just i am new here did not no thought the pic was allowed apologies, how long do i hav to wait or is it perminate thanks

boypower

Homer

Pictures are allowed for avatars. It was the nature of your picture which was inappropriate. We have members as young as 13. How would you feel if your 13 year old child was looking at something like that?

As for the length of time you will be restricted. That is up to you. If I determine that you are exercising better control of your judgment I will consider lifting the restriction.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cody

boypower

would anyone like to play let me no etc.

thanks, boypower.

EllenRules4Ever

boypower

boypower

Helen

I've been trying with no success on getting these 2 badges.

sapphire09

I would liket to say "Thank You"  to the wornderful people I played Texas Holdem with last night.  I had so much fun.  I have met the nicest people here.   O0  Look me up if you want to play late tonight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview