PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:07:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo feels like Yahoo

Started by silvrcraze,

Previous topic - Next topic

silvrcraze

I'm in Dominoes trying to get someone to play with me so I can get this badge but the screen is scrolling so fast that no one is reading it.  It's all ASL?  ASL? ASL?  A few of the girls are like 17 (So they say) and the guy trying to get the to talk to him has no age in his profile.....hmmmm.   I feel like I'm in YAHOO chat.  The room I was in before I asked if anyone wanted to play with me and I get people giving me their ASL.  WHY DO I WANT THAT TO PLAY A GAME?  Is it a new quest to get laid through Pogo?  Is that the new in thing?  Maybe I missed that letter to the editor cuz I'm here to play games.

Momma

Let me know where you are at and I will help ya

hugs
momma

silvrcraze

I had someone offer to play with me.  Then asking questions that weren't his business so I closed that room out.  I just need to win 20 times and if I could find someone with the same we could take turns giving up. 

silvrcraze

Thankyou for the offer but I actually have to get in the shower real quick because the gas company is suppose to be here soon.  Fedex guy came a day earlier yesterday and caught me lookin nasty so I don't wanna do that again today.  Just hope they don't want to come in, been getting Xmas stuff together and the house is a mess.

*Angel*

I have noticed that Dominoes is the pick up spot of Pogo.  I don't go there unless I have a badge to do and when I do I get a private room.  :)

silvrcraze

Hey man let's go hang out at Dominos and pick us up some chicks!!!!

Yeah I don't normally play with people but I wanted to get it done quickly and it takes way too long with the computer.

silvrcraze

So I really want this stupid badge and I go back into Dominoes.  A bunch of 13-15 year olds chatting begging each other to play with them and then this chick says something like 20f hot and horny come play with me" I was like OMG.  If I had a kid playin on here they'd be getting off immediately.   I don't know what that garden tool thinks she's doing talking like that to kids.  What's the matter with people?

silvrcraze

OMG I think this little BLEEP just reported me.  I was telling them I wanted someone to play with so I can get my badge and if anyone else was working on it we could play together and she askes me what I need but my phone rang and when I get back to my computer she says it's the right thing to answer people when they ask you a question.  I said what it was and she tells me to earn them the hard way.  I was like umm...HELLO that's why I am asking people to play with me.  Then she tells me to piss off and says she thiniks she took care of that.  Then says smartazz

My mom would have smacked me if I said that stuff.

pogohatesme

I'll be on for a little bit tonight if you wanna work on dominos badges....

pogohatesme

scratch that...now i'm having some problems with rooms loading  :'(

silvrcraze

OMG I'm an idiot, I've been trying to play checkers.........I hate them both so they are equal to me. 

Thankyou for the offer but I think I've bribed my cousin into it.  She is going out of town and I have to drive to her meet up place in the morning so she's going to return the favor!

bobbysbackup

You might want to go into the "intermediate" rooms, instead of the "social" or "beginner" rooms.  This usually gets you into a crowd that is more likely to want to play the game instead of socialize.... I hope this helps!  (also helps in the other games to go to the 30's or 40's rooms... eliminates a lot of the teenage chatter).

CindyLouWho

If you still need someone to play with on the 2 player games, just holler.  I'll be glad to help later today. 

Julie

Quote from: silvrcraze on November 30, 2005, 06:43:40 AM
I'm in Dominoes trying to get someone to play with me so I can get this badge but the screen is scrolling so fast that no one is reading it. It's all ASL? ASL? ASL? A few of the girls are like 17 (So they say) and the guy trying to get the to talk to him has no age in his profile.....hmmmm. I feel like I'm in YAHOO chat. The room I was in before I asked if anyone wanted to play with me and I get people giving me their ASL. WHY DO I WANT THAT TO PLAY A GAME? Is it a new quest to get laid through Pogo? Is that the new in thing? Maybe I missed that letter to the editor cuz I'm here to play games.
It's not a new thing as far as dominoes is concerned, I think it's Pogo's biggest pick-up joint lol.  I've been playing dominoes since it started, it's my favourite game and I still play a lot.  The worst rooms for what you mentioned are definitely the beginner rooms partically the "blue eyed blonde" room and the "bad to the bone" room in social.  As you go up in ranks you see the behaviour less.  These days I'm in the masters rooms and that's quite a different experience, the most you ever read in those rooms are people accusing others of double browsing to get to their master rank lol

silvrcraze

Checkers (my mistake) is a pain for me.  I'm not really good at it because I just see it as moving pieces and jumping peices.  I just wanted someone easy to play with.  No mental challenge. 

I've been told off in other games for being in the wrong age rooms.  Some of these people need to shut off their computers for a week and go find reality again because they are too crazy!

BoredNItaly

LOL today I was playing JigSaw and had a guy PM me private messsage saying 39/M  home alone.......I said good you need to be alone and muted his A**

silvrcraze

We pay for Pogo, yahoo is a free perv chatroom.  They need to go there!!  It's disgusting the way these people act.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview