This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

renewing club pogo membership

Started by christina,

Previous topic - Next topic

christina

I checked my membership a couple days ago, and I have less than a month before I need to renew. My question is will I get an e-mail from Pogo asking me to renew, will it renew on it's own, or do I have to do it?? This is the first time I have to renew my membership, and I want to make sure I do it right. Thank you.

ElitePirate

sapphire09

Fluffy756

If you have a vredit card they will just charge it too that card. If you are doing it from your checking account or some other way I think they might email you first.

fluffy

Torn2pieces

With a debit card, they will automatically deduct it from your checking account without notification.

Lish

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on November 30, 2005, 10:13:50 AM
With a debit card, they will automatically deduct it from your checking account without notification.

they sure do and i was PISSED! >:(

Cody

Scarlette

Go to the Account button on the Pogo Main Page and click on it and it will ask you for your password twice.  Then it will open to you account page and there it will tell you what have left in your account.

adamsmom

i am having trouble finding out where to buy one of those club pogo cards at he store....does ne1 know what chain carries them? target told me they dont carry them anymore.... :P any info is appreciated!!!

Cody

I did what you told Scarlette but it doesnt say how much longer I have with the subscription.

Cody

oh nevermind, I figured out how to do it I had to visit the billing page. I have until July wow. I thought I had until february.

bubblegum

Quote from: adamsmom on November 30, 2005, 07:24:52 PM
i am having trouble finding out where to buy one of those club pogo cards at he store....does ne1 know what chain carries them? target told me they dont carry them anymore.... :P any info is appreciated!!!

A lot of ppl are haveing trouble finding the target cards.  your best bet in my opinion is to go to western union and get a prepaid credit card.  Cost shoud be minumal to get one, and reloading money on it shouldn't cost more than 5 bucks and monthly maintance fees are like 4.99.  Its actually a lot cheaper than a real credit card you can use it just like you would a real credit card. Even pogo takes em.  =)

*Angel*

Yup, she's right.  I have one.   Works great for Pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview