PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:14:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Temp Ban?

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigByrd

Quote from: cranky on November 03, 2005, 03:19:47 PM
o ok i was in pps and someone was using auto and they reported her it was obvious she was on auto by looking at her stats.
ss  to here what happen to you crazyman look at it this way maybe you can now do things u've been putting off! O0

I don't know how anyone can know you are using an auto in this game.  There isn't one available that plays the game as good as a human.  If you undo, you can win every game, but I don't even do that.  If I play by hand, I just go get a new hand, but there is no way you can detect an auto use in this game.  If there is an auto that can play as well as a human please let me know, cause that game is taking forever with or without an auto  ;D

*~Peri~*

I have gotten that message & so has a few friends of mine & we werent doing anything wrong. It was in different games as well. Not Stellar Sweeper.I just chaled it up as Pogo being Pogo

bubblegum

I recently got a "warning" from pogo.  Someone complained about me.  A friend of mine and I were talking about the playwright Neil Simon.  He brought up a play called Waiting for Godot, and said that at a local theather here tickets go on sale for it next month, and he could get he and his wife 2 tickets, and did he want me to get myself and hubby 2 tickets to that play.  I said sure.  Someone else in the room asked what waiting for godot was about.  I explained it is basically about 2 men waiting up on a mountain top somewhere discussing life while waiting for god.  Well, someone got offened and compalined about me.  Pogo sent me a pogo message warning me about my behavoir and that basically said I should discuss "religion" in privite chat becuase someone might get offened.

Homer

Gee why bother having public chat at all? LOL

People are too sensitive. The only thing that would offend me in chat is if someone was attempting to take advantage of a minor.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Country Lady

Too darn bad they don't hang out in bingo and ban a few of those sick people there.  I really don't care to hear about their surgery or meds.  They must all be using autos because how they have time to type all that details and still play the game is beyond me.
If they are really as sick as they say, they'd be dead.

Homer

bubblegum

I guess homer doesn't play well with others in pogo...lol frankly I don't blame you one bit for turning your chat off.  Is that just in bingo or for every game?

Homer

Quote from: bubblegum on November 26, 2005, 12:13:11 PM
I guess homer doesn't play well with others in pogo...lol frankly I don't blame you one bit for turning your chat off.  Is that just in bingo or for every game?

Every game. I'm too busy cheating. :P

Poker would be the one game I wouldn't mind chatting in. ;)

bubblegum

ahhh I thought it was cuz you were to busy watching the simpsons and doing what you do best

Homer

Well cheating does allow me to do all the other fun things I enjoy as well. O0

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on November 26, 2005, 11:51:27 AM
That's why I turn my chat off. ;)

But even if you turn your chat off and you don't answer them we you get a nice score they think you cheating. How many times I see it , rooms I go into they go off on the person and saying how they are going report them, when the person comes back, they happen to be private chat with someone, some people just hate it when you do better then them in a game.

fluffy

Homer

Fluffy756

I agree with you. It just gets me mad when they think someone is cheating when they really aren't.

Fluffy

Homer

Don't worry Fluffy. That's how they get their kicks. Never let them see you sweat. O0

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on November 26, 2005, 12:46:22 PM
Don't worry Fluffy. That's how they get their kicks. Never let them see you sweat. O0

I am trying lol lol.....   :( should of gotten popit done last week when there was nobody in the rooms after everyone gotten their badges.. Now I just got watch how long I play. I keeping it on level 1 on doing it slow speed. lol lol I be done in year lol lol j/k

fluffy

Julie

Quote from: bubblegum on November 26, 2005, 11:40:42 AM
I recently got a "warning" from pogo. Someone complained about me. A friend of mine and I were talking about the playwright Neil Simon. He brought up a play called Waiting for Godot, and said that at a local theather here tickets go on sale for it next month, and he could get he and his wife 2 tickets, and did he want me to get myself and hubby 2 tickets to that play. I said sure. Someone else in the room asked what waiting for godot was about. I explained it is basically about 2 men waiting up on a mountain top somewhere discussing life while waiting for god. Well, someone got offened and compalined about me. Pogo sent me a pogo message warning me about my behavoir and that basically said I should discuss "religion" in privite chat becuase someone might get offened.
I cannot believe somebody actually reported you for that and the Pogo decided to take issue with it  :o  So I guess as far as Pogo is concerned, wishing somebody a Merry Christmas or mentioning going to midnight mass or church Christmas day is out??  ::)

bubblegum

adamsmom

what i would like to know is  if there is any way to get like a list of ppl or names who are known to be the pogo police especially since i bought the new quick quack auto....it booted me after i was about to cash in my tokens and do the jackpot spin :'(....any info?

silvrcraze

Pogo makes it too easy for any idiot with a grudge to report someone.  There should be a ban for those who abuse the report option.  If someone is harrassing someone or trying to pick up on a minor then yeah that's a serious problem but to report someone just because you're jealous that they are winning is rather pathetic.  If someone has a grudge they can just follow that person and keep reporting them in every room.  Pogo needs to get their priorities straight.  They need to have more Americanize policies not the  "Can't say anything bad about the Leader or you will be punished" policy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview