Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problems with pogo this morning

Started by ElitePirate,

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon493

pogohatesme

lol I was in long enough to get my tripeaks badge.  now i can't even get it to load the sweep page to pick a room lol

Lish

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 30, 2005, 04:29:19 PM
lol I was in long enough to get my tripeaks badge.  now i can't even get it to load the sweep page to pick a room lol
i had that problem ALL day.

ElitePirate

Wow...I'm really suprised a topic I made is so popular ;D I've never been popular!
Anyways, is pogo working right now?  I have to go cook some scarfage and I don't feel like messing with pogo right this second...or the rest of tonight.  I just want to know if it's workin so I can let my auto finish Mah Jong challenge.

Lish

Now I got a message about pogo shutting down the servers!  Man, they are having some major server issues.

ElitePirate

Current note from pogo:

Players may be experiencing many loading problems
Pogo technicians are working on the problem

Site Status - RED

Well, I hope it gets fixed before bed time...we all should just pray to god that their computers with all their records on them aren't on fire or anything, cuz if they are....our life will be...gone...

Country Lady

I sure hope they get it fixed.  Starting to get old having them go down on challenge day.

Fluffy756

Okay now what everyone freak out if they shut down pogo... It took them long enough do it.

fluffy

Go Cavs!

this is really pissing me off. pogo should do something.

CanadianPrincess

It's about time.  The stupid thing hasn't been working right since 10:30 EDT this morning.  I was able to get on and finish the Tri-peaks badge, but that's it.  I've had every error message known to mankind.  I've reloaded, cleared the cache, rebooted, upgraded java, you name it, I've done it.  I can't believe it took them this long to figure out that there was a problem.  I just sent them a nasty E-mail and right after that, they changed the message about the server not working.  Duh!

pogohatesme

I can get into all the games now but stellar...all the rooms for that one are closed

sxybamabit

This is crap i havent been able to work on any of my badges and then they expect me to get all my badges in 6 days, i want another day. But pogo wont do that since this is a gaming site and things like this can happen on the web. But i think that should only matter if this happens 1 or twice a month this happens all the time and we pay for this crap. Im fed up with Pogo's screw ups

buck123

umm you ever think it may be your browers...pogo has worked fine for me all day not a single problem

caroline196

be patient,no website is 100% working 24/7.we all expect problems that cant be helped.i admire pogo how well they do,Id like to see the people who moan about the problems with pogo run the site themselves,i doubt very much you could do any better.
computers are  not 100% failsafe
if the moaners dont like the problems which are not that often to be fair,why do you bother playing on pogo still? ::)

pogohatesme

lol acutally I think this "glitch" is much better than the last time it went down lol

Scarlette

Pogo is working for me right now and I got both of my badges this morning.  I guess I am one of the lucky ones that had a little problem at first, but cleared up for me fast. O0

DesertDew

On Stellar Sweeper, i won 75 of 100 and it gave me the badge. On my dads account, he got 72 of 100 and he got the badge, but on the front home page we keep refreshing and it shows that its not complete? Yet, our badges show up just fine on our lookup ::) Has this happned to anyone else? Is it a glitch or are we going crazy? Wonder if we get to keep the badge after the challange is over?

Badgebish

I had the same issue, I was able to finish my stellar at 11am..But, when I went into Tri-Peaks it took a crap...I ad to go thru my friends list to get in....

ElitePirate

Alright, Pogo claims :

All Systems are Go

Site Status - Green

Thanks everyone for helping everyone else get through this hard ship :)

Country Lady

I think I would be tempted to complete those games.  If they ever get their act together you may lose the badge.  Or you may get them x2  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview