Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New games coming out..

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Wonderland Memories.....This game is like the memorie match game.  You have a board with little cookies on it and you see how many you can find of each type to make long chains.  There are cute little pics on them, like clovers, hearts, flowers ect.  There is also a bonus game.  If you match the two hearts it takes you to the bonus to flip over cards in the correct order....kinda cool.  The ranks are a little confusing, for me anyway.  But still a very neat game.  There are special cookies that you flip that will match them up for you or add more of the kind your looking for so you can get a bigger chain.  It it very entertaining.  Not sure when it will come out, but hope it will be soon.
8)

adamsmom

i just wanted to know if i dont have a credit card or checking acct, how can i buy a club pogo membership? i went to target, they said they no longer carry it.... :'(

holly222

Actually, going through the same thing.....I just put mine back on a 14 day trial again, so I can keep up with my badges, Im still searching for the Target cards as well.  They dont sell them at my local store, but I hope to find one in a close city or somthing....with any luck... ;)

adamsmom

can you use more than one 14 day pass for the same name? i thought you could only use one per SN....? :-\

holly222

I had a free trial then target cards for the past year, then back to a free trial.....you can always try
I used the holiday 14 day free trial, and I havnt used that one before....put it in your search engine on the internet...club pogo holiday 14 day trial and see if you can find it......it should work

Country Lady

I am sure you could send them a postal money order to join.  I haven't looked to see, but bet you can.

adamsmom

and thanks for the link holly, but it wants me to put in a credit card # (which i dont have  lol) and fart-get was my last hope :-\

pogohatesme

lol I can still get them at my target....wish there was some way I could get them to you guys

adamsmom

>:( :'( >:( :'( >:(  :'(>:(  :'(>:( :'( >:(  :'(>:(  :'(>:(  :'(>:( :'( >:(  :'(>:(  :'(>:(  :'(>:(  :'(>:( :'( >:(  :'(>:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(
this really sucks geez i mean i tried looking at media play toys r us kmart walmart EVERYWHERE and no go...is there any way to ask pogo w/o going to the help menu? that thing takes forever

pogohatesme

pogo will just tell you that target sells them and that in the future more stores will sell them
if it helps any...you can go to places like CVS Walgreens and stuff and buy either prepaid credit cards which we've talked about before.....they also now sell giftcards that are sold by Visa, MC, and American Express...you can get them at CVS here....just pay for them and then use it like a credit card...

bubblegum

I've noticted pogo seems to be pushing a lot of new games lately.  whats up with that?

Country Lady

Christmas is in the air, and they want people to buy their to go games.  I have tri-peaks to go and play it when pogo is down like a really long time or my internet is down.
I think I need counseling  ;)

HollyDazed

The link Badgebish put up is for a free 14 day trial and DOES NOT require a credit card.  These trials can be used on a screenname that has already had a trial (at least for now they can, because I am reusing a sn which I already used a trial on.)  14 day trials are different than the guest passes you send from your club account.

Jewel

I have two friends that called pogo and pogo gave them an address to send a money order to and it worked just fine. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview