PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:55:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges for week of 12/14 to 12/20!!!!

Started by Tina123,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tina123

I saw on another site the badge challenges for the week of 12/14 - 12/20 have been posted:

Pop Fu - Reach the speed round 75 times this week

Canasta - Earn 6,000 tokens this week

Whooooppppeee!!! Happy cheating!!!!

CindyLouWho

Thanks!  I love canasta, done finished that game but that gives me a reason to play it again, lol.   :)

Tina123

I actually like Canasta myself. The games also pays well in tokens per game.

CindyLouWho

Yes it does, I scarfed up on the tokens when I played that.   :D

shasta

Thanks for posting this Tina. I love Canasta but haven't been back in awhile. Looking foward to it.  ;D

Scarlette

Thanks Tina and just like the rest of you I love Canasta too, but I have not played it in a long time. :)

Tina123

Well, it sounds like we all have something pleasant to look forward to for that week's challenge  :)...

Country Lady

I also love that game.  I'm working on rank 48 as we speak.  Should only take about 4-5 games playing with on bot.

bubblegum

pop fu, thats going to take me a while.  Canasata....MAYBE 15 minutes...esp if you play the tin heads..I scarf down the tokens then

Torn2pieces

Thanks for the heads up.....

I hate pop fu, boring game

Canasta, I finished that months and months ago, very easy to get 1000+ tokens a game!!!

RowdyOne

Canasta's a pretty fun game I'm on rank 45 in that one but i istarted liking when i played it in another card gaming site other then Pogo, as for Pop Fu i think i'm on rank 14 in that game which it aint to bad but would love to finish that game so i wouldn't have to look at it ever again lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview