Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Comcast Employees!

Started by Gerald,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald

Well I have been offline for a few days due to the idiots they send to work on the cable here. Every time some one new moves into my building I have to call the cable company due to the installer moving my connection around. This time I was even placed on a filter. Imagine that I shell out over 130 bucks a  month for internet and digital cable. I called them and their response was we are sorry we will get some one there nest Tuesday. This was Tuesday of this week at 5:00. So instead of waiting that week and missing all of pogo in its grand beauty. I went and got the damn latter and fixed it myself seeing as how the access panel is right outside my door in the hallway. These are just the ramblings of a person who loves pogo.

persistence

LOL Gerald...now I would expect that from a woman, but, a man? Boy you really are addicted to pogo.Glad you got it taken care of.   ENJOY

Gerald

Well its not really the pogo. Its the fact that I pay too much for the cable to start with and then they screw it up and tell me ohh well we will get to you eventually. I like to have what I'm paying for no matter what.

Country Lady

That is just too funny.  I would put an alarm on that box and maybe a hot wire tool  Make them think twice about messing around with you on Challenge eve. ;D

shasta

LOL This is too funny. Can I call you Gerald when my cable goes out?

Gerald

Sure can I haven't cared much for the cable company around here since my very first install a long time ago. Most of the time they seem to be in a hurry for someithing. The part that gets me is that they would let paying costomers sit with their cable out while they run off to do a disconnect or hook up a new one.

silvrcraze

I have Mediacom, the only company available to us in the middle of nowhere.  It took them 4 months to get my cable working properly.  I have internet too through them.  I would call the internet or cable departments when they would go out.  The internet department would just call me a liar and tell me that their computer says I have a 99% connection rate.  That would get me so mad because I'd be looking at my box telling me I don't have a connection.  Finally they believed me after I told them I was going to personally minus out the days I was without cable from my bill and they had someone come fix it.  The repairmen are very nice but it's the people sending them out to work on it.  They tell them what they think the problem is and what they have to do and they can't do anything else. 

Now it's working but it'll go out or be slow sometimes and if I call the internet department I'm called a liar everytime. 

holly312

I have comcast also so i know how you feel gerald. And dont you love how they bill you a month in advance? :P

Iceman007

Where I am from we have only Carter Communications which does a good job.If cable is out for I believe 24 hours they deduct it off your cable bill automatically.I could be wrong on the 24 hours.

underdog

I have Time Warner Cable and my problem is the digital audio never sounds right.  Sometimes when I'm watching something good it starts acting up.  I hate that.  They say they are working on it but it's been like that for two years.   >:(

cranky

im in flordia we haev bright house i have my cable, phone, and road runner threw them for about 164.00a month not bad i love it i only need my comp for pogo lol

Gerald

Quote from: holly312 on December 02, 2005, 05:11:07 AM
I have comcast also so i know how you feel gerald. And dont you love how they bill you a month in advance? :P
Yes I soo love that. When you hook up they charge you right there on the spot before you even watch tv.

Blu

Well I finally got switched from Directv & got Comcast on Tuesday the 29th. I got a sweet deal as a switcher from Directv to Comcast. I get Digital Gold for $34.99 (HDs included), 2 dual tuner HD-DVRs for $10each/month, and now my high speed internet will be a 6MB/s connection speed for $29.99/month since my city has a current special. So, about $85/month plus God awful taxes & fees for Comcast cable & internet...sweet reason to switch. HD looks freakin amazing on my 2 HDTVs.

Homer

You haven't watched sports until you've seen them in HD. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blu

Quote from: Homer on December 02, 2005, 01:00:45 PM

Homer, good God u r sooooooo right. I'm pumped about this weekends sports in HD...4 college football games, 2 NBA games, and 1 NHL game, & if I'm bored....Hopkins/Taylor on HBOHD-PPV

bubblegum

Quote from: Homer on December 02, 2005, 01:00:45 PM

And the simpsons are so much cooler in HD to.  I never knew that till I caved and got HD.

RC

Where are the Simpsons in HD?? I have HD and watch them on the HD channel, but it's not a full wide screen HD picture, it's the smaller picture with the black bars on the side of the screen. Granted, it's a better picture than the regular channel, but not like the other programming in HD. I have all the dvds that are out at the moment as well, up to season 6, and they are all regular full screen (not wide). To my knowledge, I don't think the Simpsons are broadcast in true HD.

bubblegum

fox hasn't broadcast the simpsons in HD, I was meaning with hi def tv the simpsoms look so much cooler

RC

Oh ok.. was pretty sure that they weren't. It probably has to do with the animation, takes long enough to get an episode of that finished, I doubt they wanna take longer to transfer it into HD.. it would be sweet though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview