Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new stuff at the mall

Started by hallowkween,

Previous topic - Next topic

hallowkween

i just got a snow outfit it's SOOO CUTE

11/30/2005 - Take a Winter Vacation at the Mall!

Have the winter blues already? Chase 'em away today with some of the latest stuff in the Mini Mall! It's our Winter and Vacation Mini Release, and we think you'll be quite pleased with some of the things available!

We've got eight (count 'em-- EIGHT!) new backgrounds that may entice you to take a vacation, or at least dream about one! Feeling cold? Put on one of the warm snow suits we've got! Men, check out the "Art Goatee" under Hair, then Facial Hair.

And don't forget you still have time to get our Limited Edition Thanksgiving items. You can wear these items all year round! So go grab Winston, the Esteemed Turkey and take him to London, Paris, San Francisco or wherever you want.

- The Pogo™ Mini Team

bobby

shasta

Thanks for the info hallowkween. I was hoping they would have come out with some xmas stuff. Will wait until next time.

shasta

Just checked under the backgrounds. They have quite a few new ones. Nice to.

Scarlette

I will have to get the Snowy Slope background since I live in a city that it never snow's.  It is warm almost all year round, but we do get a little cold spells every now and again. ;)

Julie

The mini clothes seem to be getting uglier and uglier and I never thought it could be possible lol  >:D  The only good thing about the mini stuff lately is the backgrounds. 

SANATA

where are u from scar??? i love snow we got about 5 inch of snow today with a chance of some more in the next few days before it warms up again and all the lovely snow goes byeye

Scarlette

Quote from: SANATA on December 02, 2005, 02:10:27 AM
where are u from scar??? i love snow we got about 5 inch of snow today with a chance of some more in the next few days before it warms up again and all the lovely snow goes byeye

I live in Louisiana and it is hot 9 months out of the year and the 3 other months it is cool.

shasta

Same here Scarlette. From Atlanta and we hardly ever see snow. If we do it's just a dusting  :'( and I love snow.

mailwench

Your new backgrounds are very nice but I was looking for some Ms Claus xmas lingerie!!!! O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlette

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

ok since Homer is playing santa ....ok what day are you seeing what people want from santa we all have been very good so i woll put out the # ticket every1 take a # please and line up well of coarse im first just waiting for santa to sit down so i can give him what i want ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview