Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stupidity

Started by odom1411,

Previous topic - Next topic

odom1411

Yesterday I was working on my Stellar Badge. Two people in this room started to talk about how easy it was because they were using cheats form badge help.com I couldn't believe the stupidity. I finished my game and left before the pogo police arrived   

Iceman007

I was in a room too,but a person did not say they were using cheats,but they said they finished a puzzle in under 10 seconds.So you can pretty much figure it out.Stupid people.Don't draw unwanted attention towards yourself.

MidnightToker62

While working on my challenge in Sweeper (non-auto), the timer stopped working. I played like that for over an hour and it didn't reset until I left the room and came back in.

My fastest time now reads as 0:00. I didn't say anything of course, but it's there in my stats nonetheless.

I have never used an auto in Jigsaw and according to my stats my fastest time is :33 which is impossible. My husbands stats read fastest time 1:35:50. If the man were that slow and stupid he wouldn't be my husband. Other stats I've looked at in Jigsaw have no category for time whatsoever.

Moral of the story is.....Pogo in it's infinite wisdom has pretty much insured that they will seldom have to pay out a jackpot. Nobody cares or believes that your stats are a glitch. I'm free to run the auto warp speed in Sweeper now as it won't make a difference.

Besides, with this "100 perfect games" challenge, Pogo might as well have handed out auto's themselves. It's still stupid to announce it in a room but I saw way too many instances of "How do you play this stupid game?", "I don't get it I"ll never get the badge", ........"brb"
A few minutes later their name is flashing perfect game right along with the rest of us. A trip to the brain bank? I doubt it. More like a quick trip to Badgehelp.

janet

I believe that some people may be able to complete the Dwarf Planet in 10 seconds, I have done it in 19 seconds and my computer is not that fast.  Depends on the puzzle you get and if you use hint or scan and the speed of your computer. Hint, scan and blowing up a crystal add time on.  

LaundryLady

The timer is messed up in Stellar Sweeper,  I have had times of over 3 hrs and 0:00,  it's a pogo problem and probably never gonna be fixed

nanners

Just a curious question...Have any of you auto owners played a game for someone,get caught and  have the 'real' sn get banned for the infamous 72 hrs?? Just wondered how that all worked. Or does one just take their chances of not getting caught. :-\

xsquezme

My second game on the Dwarf Star yesterday resulted in a 0:00 time. I clicked once and the whole board cleared. Wonder how many people will get banned for auto use and it was pogo's screw up?!?!

bubblegum

Quote from: nanners on December 02, 2005, 08:54:50 AM
Just a curious question...Have any of you auto owners played a game for someone,get caught and  have the 'real' sn get banned for the infamous 72 hrs?? Just wondered how that all worked. Or does one just take their chances of not getting caught. :-\

Never happened to me.  All my friends, inculding me, are avid auto users.  Be interesting if its happened though.

nanners

hopefully come next march when i get some money i can also become an avid auto user. right now i just read and wish lol.. social security isn't all that its cracked up to be :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview