PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

problems with pogo mobile

Started by PogoNutt,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutt

Has anyone else had any problems trying to download the poppit game for cell phones?  I was able to download all the others - tripeaks and turbo21 but keep getting an error of invalid file when I try to dl poppit.

I called cingular (my carrier) and they said it's a problem with the file, to try again in a few days, but it's been a week or two now that I"ve been waiting.  I really LOVE poppit and would like to be able to play that one on my phone the most.

So has anyone else had problems?  If so, how did you fix them?

Thanks

PogoNutt

Homer

I've been waiting for Verizon to add poopit to the list of games for my phone. I only have TP and T21 so far. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

Quote from: PogoNutt on December 02, 2005, 11:09:38 AM
Has anyone else had any problems trying to download the poppit game for cell phones?  I was able to download all the others - tripeaks and turbo21 but keep getting an error of invalid file when I try to dl poppit.

I called cingular (my carrier) and they said it's a problem with the file, to try again in a few days, but it's been a week or two now that I"ve been waiting.  I really LOVE poppit and would like to be able to play that one on my phone the most.

So has anyone else had problems?  If so, how did you fix them?

Thanks

PogoNutt

Just about everyone on cingular is having trouble with Poppit- The verison I dl'd is not even the correct version- there is no option to sign in even.  I called in a complaint to Cingular AND EA... no one knows wth is going on.

Homer

You don't say. Why am I not surprised. When I mentioned pogo to Verizon they stared at me like I was Meep.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

Quote from: Homer on December 02, 2005, 12:13:18 PM
You don't say. Why am I not surprised. When I mentioned pogo to Verizon they stared at me like I was Meep.  :o
yep.  They have no clue what is going on.  Someone posted the number to the tech dept for Cingular, I called them and they sent a complaint to the person who handles the software... of course I haven't heard anything.  EA finally got back to me after three weeks and told me the version of the game I was supossed to have and it is much different from what I have.  I asked them how to get the correct version and no answer. ::)

Helen

At least ya'll have something to complain about. I have Sprint and can't even get the games, lol.

chez1

hi everyone.  :( Verizon and cingular.. i take it these are carriers in the usa? im in the uk and would really like to know when we can play mobile games.. anyone know anything ?

BoredNItaly

Pogo may not come overseas with mobile but who knows what they might pull out of there hats   >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview