PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:49:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

Hi Beastlord,

I already responded to your request for the WCS password. I am sure Oscar will reply shortly with the NN password too.

griffin

ok here is a good question:  I am considering getting a new computer.  Can I burn my existing autos to a cd and then reinstall them on my new computer? 
If I were to "buy them all" but i was already given 1, how would that work.
What if I could never get them all to work properly?

Thunder

hi, how do i go about burning them to a cd .i have a cd burner on my comp but i never used it and dont know how can some one help me. i dont have any problems with my autos but just in case . thank you :)

Homer

There really is no need to burn your autos to cd. The only thing you really need is your proof of purchase and that will always be in your paypal history. If you get a new pc you will need to submit your new codes. The registration codes will be different.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

bob@pogopal

Just to amplify:

No need to burn the .exe file to a CD. You can download the .exe file directly from BadgeHelp.com again. All you need is the proof of payment to have the password re-issued.

Just click here to see the instructions on BadgeHelp's site.

Thunder

thank you for the reply. and after i thought about it i thought it might be like steling because someone could have autos and burn them to a cd then if thay deside thay dont want there autos anymore thay might give the cd to someone eles that didnt pay for them and that would be wrong. but i dont know if this could happen or not because i dont even know what i am talking about hafe the time.  ???

Betty Boop

i include my autos in my backup cd that is made at least monthly sometimes more....and they work fine when reinstalled.......as i had to do recently when i decided to clean house on the pc..........autos work fine...........as far as giving them to someone else.......i have a moral value system that would not allow me to do that.......and if someone does do it will come back to bite them in the (_l_) someday O0

Thunder

yes i agree with you the bible even says you reap what you sow

muncherPOGO

i had 2 crash my pc i sent email to badgehelp with reciepts and codes 2 days ago havent got no codes yet?yes my email is the same 1 i use all the time when i purchase programs....

Homer

bob@pogopal

Quote from: muncherPOGO on March 01, 2005, 08:32:42 AM
i had 2 crash my pc i sent email to badgehelp with reciepts and codes 2 days ago havent got no codes yet?yes my email is the same 1 i use all the time when i purchase programs....

The 'buy-them-all' customers are known by their email addresses. Otherwise, you need to include the Details page or your confirmation email when you request new passwords.

BabyCakes

Hey guys!  I am an old buyer of WordzW.  I recently reformatted my hard drive and have lost my passwords.  But I am in a dilemma.  I do not have the the old email(s) that I used to buy them, nor my reciepts.  Is there any way they can look these up, by my old email(s) or my name?

Thanks!   :)
Jen

griffin

:(  ok here is the scoop:  a friend in cali bought me poppit for my b-day and she used paypal but does not have an account..   know that the $$$$$$$$ at pogo changed up poppit what i have doesn't work.  i have the registration code and the password that was sent but she oes not have the paypal history for the purchase.  What can we do about this? :'(

Homer

Why doesn't she have the paypal history? It should be there. ;)

griffin

because she used paypal as a middleman and did not set up an account with them

Jeffer

Even so, she should be able to pull up any transactions she's done with them...

pink

::) hi all, i also sent my proof of purchase from paypal to oscar about  a week an a half ago.  no reply yet. figured id post to show im still here an waiting.  was for the pinochle player, attached reciept, an  new codes listen in email.  thanks in advance, pink

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview