PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:49:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

slotlosser007

i see it but i don't know how to paste it and post it to my yahoo email.

Homer

slotlosser007

when i tried it, it wouldn't work. where it says paste, it wasn't high lighted.. is there any other way.. i can get you the information?

slotlosser007

slotlosser007

Homer, i'm even willing to let you see it for yourself.    I'll give you the information to log onto my paypal account.. 

slotlosser007

Homer,  did you read my last messege?   I tried the link and it wouldn't work for me.   

slotlosser007

Homer, i'm somewhat confused..   I said I was willing to let you access my paypal account to prove that I payed for Thunder poppit, and Bounus Check..   

Homer

LOL. Homer wasn't logged on when you were leaving your messages. Unfortunately I'm not the one you need to send the info to. PogoCheats does not sell autos. BadgeHelp does.

All you need to do is copy and paste the details page from paypal. This is very easy to do if you follow the instructions from badgehelp. If you can not provide the information there is not much you can do.

When you find the purchase in the list of transactions, click beside it where it says Details. After the Details page appears, you can use Edit->Select All and Edit->Copy to copy the proof of purchase. From there, you can paste it into your email to badgehelp@aol.com

mikelovssnwbordn

i have the same problem yet i did send all my reciepts to that address and i havent gottne my new codes or a reply :'( any ideas, i havent had a problem before why now im a little upset i have $40.00 in programs i cant use

Homer

NotAdumbBlonde

I just have to make a comment here, This afternoon at 3:03pm CST I sent in a request for a new code so I can register jigsaw on my other computer, 10 minutes later at 3:13pm CST I received my registration code.   I have never had a problem with anything taking more than 15 min.   If you copy and paste directly from paypal and include all the information that is requested, I am sure you will receive your code within hours if not minutes.

mikelovssnwbordn

i did all that i was suppose to do and nothing, i already corrected it like oscar told me to do and got no reply

mikelovssnwbordn

thats what im wondering, not delivering the goods, followed instructions like they asked and still no response, i have tried sending to badgehelp@aol.com and heypogopal, whats the deal, would you like to refund money or do i have to go through pay pal for undelivered goods to get some answers

SassyOfficer911

How did you pay for the codes? if you paid thru paypal get you recipt and email it, if you paid by check do the same. if you buy the package, in the future when you buy one you always get one free, you have already spent 40.00 that is almost half way there. dont knw what to tell ya, i have never had a problem unless i ask for a code late afternoon, it may the the next day befor i get it, but hey, they have to sleep too. :D

mikelovssnwbordn

no it hasnt been resolved yet, i just want my codes, i used pay pal sent copies with email what gives here  ???

mikelovssnwbordn

;D thanks oscar problem solved sorry for being a pain, didnt read the very bottom of the page where it says not to attach files or they get deleted, but i did have a problem i didnt have clip board but finally got one the other naote pad or woed pad to work. my bad, thanks again oscar for coming through. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Playhawke

I have never had a problem "getting" the code, super-fast from Oscar. :D
They are always quick and very polite, longest wait was 15 mins.
I am having a problem now, I registered a program Mahjong many months ago, got the code, worked perfect, loved it, used it for about a week, then got caught up with other "helpers" (dauber- Acesup -etc etc, Canasta and now Lottso, running all those, I am almost done all the levels, when I went back to try the Mahjong to start using it, no-good, the code doesn't work, I also switched from Windows ME to XP during this time, but only two autos bought when running "ME" the Dauber and Mahjong, all others where with XP.
First two with Credit card, all the rest with PayPal.
I am frustrated, because how can I prove my purchase with the credit card???
I formatted to put XP on, so I don't have an "email", I have the printout only showing the new codes for dauber and mahjong, (the original) but not the reciept number.
What should I do now? I don't get a responce from Bob, I cut and pasted that already, (no attachments) :(
Help  :'(

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview