PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:28:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Why are you quoting Oscar from over a year ago? :o

Also the email addy is not badgehelp.com

It is badgehelp@aol.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

julz

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2005, 03:13:05 PM
Why are you quoting Oscar from over a year ago? :o

Also the email addy is not badgehelp.com

It is badgehelp@aol.com
I am not quoting OSCAR.. i was told that oscar was the one to fix this problem.. I have sent to badgehelp@aol.com like 3 times.. I HAVENT gotten a response.. what more can i do.. I have sent detailed proof from paypal history on my purchases..new reg. codes and explaination.. now how do i get the NEW CODES to run programs..???????????????

julz

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2004, 04:34:12 PM
Apparently you have not read the rules of the forum. Emailing Tom is not going to get help you. See below

Before you email us, please first post on the forums and see if you can get the answer to your question there.

If you still don't get an answer, send all questions about registering programs, a program not working, or basically anything that does not directly have to do with this site to oscar@PogoPal.com

I HAVE DONE THAT.  I HAVE EMAIL ABOUT ANYONE AND EVERYONE AND I KEEP GETTING RUN AROUND>> TALKED TO ANYONE BUT OSCAR SO FAR.. whats up with that.. NOW HOW DO I GET CODES OR AM I JUST SCREWED?????  I was going to order more programs.. but im having second thoughts.... I HAVE BEGGED FOR HELP.. im willing to stay faithful customer, but plz.. help me out here....  jUlz

julz

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2005, 02:16:10 PM
Go to the following link and be sure you followed the instructions exactly.

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Be sure to copy and paste the info into the body of the email. All emails that have attachments go in Oscar's trash.

I HAVE OVER 3 TIMES>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homer

You are continually quoting messages from last year. If you can't post a proper message in the forum I believe you are not providing the proper information to BadgeHelp.

julz

Quote from: Homer on August 17, 2005, 04:17:15 PM
You are continually quoting messages from last year. If you can't post a proper message in the forum I believe you are not providing the proper information to BadgeHelp.

How am i quoting from over a yr ago.?  pllz explain that. 

Homer

Are you even reading what you have posted? Your posts contain quotes from myself and others from the year 2004.

You have quoted a message from:

Big Roy dated July 26, 2004
Oscar dated July 26, 2004
Homer dated September 24, 2004

You even state that you are sending your emails to:

badgehelp.com

That is not a valid email address. No wonder you are not getting any reply.

BadgeHelp's email address is:

badgehelp@aol.com

littlemommalove5

I have ask for a registration code on Texas holdem assistant.
No reply from anyone. Please help someone. I purchased all of the programs
and everything has been working fine. Getting all codes right on time until
I request this one.
:'(

Homer

littlemommalove5

Ok thanks Homer I just sent the email I will wait for someones reply.

:)

littlemommalove5

Worked like a charm. Thank you so very much.

One little happy momma
because of u Homer. :-*

thehawk364

hi,
I had a computer to mess and I lost all my autos on the computer I have tried to send the receipt by email but cannot get it. can someone help or explain how I do that.

thanks

b1313

sentinels

If you used paypal, log into ur paypal account and hit history tab, from there u can get all receipts...copy and paste to ur emails ...good luck

thehawk364

roy
did you get your new codes. please let me know. a friend's computer went haywire and they had to delete everything and they will not answer him. he even bought the new battle phlinx [paid by paypal] and they will not even send him the code for it. let me know

thehawk364

has anyone had to send for new codes for the autos. if they bought a new computer, or had problems and lost their info on their computer. did you get any response if you have.

julz

I did get my new codes.. You have to go to the lost codes site...FORGOT ADDY you can get it from the home page on badgehelp.com. DO EXACTLY as it tells you to do.  send it to addy it tells you to.. then you have to also add to it... the new codes for those programs you once had.  then send explaination of what happened that you need new codes.  Hope this helps you.   

julz

Yes nitehawk.  I just sent a reply about this.. go to badgehelp.com.  there is a link that you can go to get info on how to get your new codes... DO EXACTLY what it says.  Once I did exactly what I was supposed to do.. I got new ones within 48 hrs.  Good luck O0

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview