PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:50:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

I trust them too, & I will prove it, When I get my reg code for World Class Solitaire, I will tell ya how long it took to get to me.. ;D I am guessing maybe 12 hrs total, I am sure they are sleeping now  :D

tassleholf

Hiya Guys n Girls....
I suppose it had to happen sometime..... you guessed it ... I had to reformat the HDD and now all codes have gone....  :'( ...
I have emailed Oscar with proof of Purchase..
Any idea how long it will be before I get a reply ?

Hope it aint to long.... ( not rushing you or anything  ;) )

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Dream Faerie on October 12, 2004, 12:33:09 AM
I trust them too, & I will prove it, When I get my reg code for World Class Solitaire, I will tell ya how long it took to get to me.. ;D I am guessing maybe 12 hrs total, I am sure they are sleeping now  :D

Not even 8 Hrs!!!!    (most of which were after 1 AM) O0  O0  O0

Stinky

I lost everything and tried to get my codes for World Calss. I sent three e mails. The date of purchase, my last four digits of the card I made the purchase with, and other info. I NEVER got a reply. I even checked to see if the mail I sent had been read. IT HAD. I guess they just want their money. I was so dissapointed. I really loved that program..Oh well. :-\

Homer

You need to send your receipt aka proof of purchase. If you paid with paypal it is in your history. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bissel

I also lost my codes after a reformat. How long does it normally take for them to get back to you after you send them your reg info? It's been a few days and havent heard anything.

Homer

You will need to send them copies of your receipts in addition to the registration codes. :)

Bissel

I did send the receipts to them with the reg codes. I sent then directly to Badgehelp@aol.com. I copied the receipts right off my history form paypal.

PissedOff

where do we send them too cause I e-mail them to badgehelp@aol and haven't heard a word and if you try oscar@pogopal.com and theres no such address.

Scarlett

If you pay via paypal try that address they were always prompt when I used it.  I don't remember it off hand, but it worked the best for me. 
The AOL one might be busy I know my AOL mail stays full of junk mail even with the filters.

bob@pogopal

bob@pogopal

Hi Jam,

What are you using for proof of purchase? If you retrieved the proof of purchase from paypal's transaction history, make sure you include the entire Details page.

It is possible your email is being filtered at Oscar's end especially if it has attachments. If your email doesn't seem to be getting through, send the proof of purchase and your request again and CC Bob@BadgeHelp.com

Finally, check your spam filters to make sure your ISP is not filtering out our responses. If you use a "white-list", make sure you add BadgeHelp@aol.com to your allowed senders list.

Thanks,
Bob

LeelooMin

the easiest way to keep track of codes is to make a spreadsheet and have three columns- game- auto- code- enter the info and print it- and keep in a safe place- i just finished mine- W

bob@pogopal

That is an excellent idea; however, it won't help if you have to reformat your computer or if you have to replace the computer. In that case, you will need your proof of purchase.

I suggest you keep copies of the proof of purchase in a couple permanent locations so that you can easily forward them when necessary.

LeelooMin

bob-- i am correct in thinking that the computer code does not change- because i have had to reformat many times and the have the same comp codes- and they have the same reg codes- W

Homer

*Ding*Ding*Ding* Leeloomin. I also find your statement to be true. The last time I reformatted my codes stayed the same as well. Big O0 up!

Even though this seems to hold true it is still best to have your receipts stored in a few places as Bob suggests.

Homer's suggestions are as follows:

1. Use Paypal (Your Transaction History is always there.)
2. Many email providers have a receipts folder or allows you to create a folder. (If you keep your emails in the folder they will always be there even if you have to format)
3. Keep a hard copy receipt of your Paypal Transaction and/or email receipt in a safe place. That way if your computer crashes you can always scan the hard copy and email your receipt.

bob@pogopal

Hi LeelooMin,

You have been lucky. The reg. codes normally change after a reformat and will then require new passwords. And of course, if your computer fails completely and you need to replace it, you will definitely need a new password.

LeelooMin

yahooooooo i finally knew something right LOL   wht else you can do is burn the autos to a CD or a second HD in the comp other than ur c and or D drive- i have a 80 G personal drive and i keep copies reg on there- and run copies off my C drive- when i did my last reformat- i just copied them over to my c drive - and used my print out of my codes to restore them- makes it so much easier to keep all the key codes and serials in one place for all my reg programs- then i dont have to search thru paypal for my transactions- its all on one piece of paper- and i know where it is- Wen >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview