PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:55:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

thehawk364

this will sound stupid but I do not know how to get the receipt onto the clipboard and from there to the email.

Barbara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsHyde

Guys..

Just wanted to let you know that I, too, formatted my computer lately. WEnt into a panic cuase all my "paid for" cheats were gone! So I downloaded them again..wrote to Oscar..gave him a real hard time with all my whining! But, he was gracious enough to send me info..and when I FINALLY followed his instructions.. I had my codes back in less than 5 minutes!!

Alot of the problems occur when we, as users, do NOT read.. let alone follow the instructions! If and when we do, things are soo much easier! :)

Thank you, Oscar..and I hope you didn't get gray hair with me! :)

MsHyde

muncherPOGO

dear badgehelp i lost code sent proof to badgehelp@aol.com but still 3 days later no email back plz help......
i would resend but i know you hate sending more than a couple times...

Jeffer

Go to this page.  Read and follow the instructions exactly:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

And don't attach anything, cut and paste.

eagleone

Hi there, I have purchased 3 of your games and 1 is registered and 2 are not.  I was wondering what I did wrong?  I sent the reciept of payment with the new codes and have not recieved anything.  Any help would be appreciated.

Homer

eagleone

I sent what I could so I hope to get an answer soon.  I hope I do not have to go elsewhere to look for autos as yours are by far the best.  I do the trials and when I can afford (which is rarely,) I purchase one.

eagleone

As far as I can tell, I sent the write stuff to you and hope to hear back soon. ty

greenflash

I had re-download all of the things that I purchased. I sent the papal receipts a long with the new code from the new downloads on 9/1. I have not received them. When I bought them I received the registration numbers within hours. I sent them to badgehelp@aol.com. However on my paypal receipts it says heypogopal@yahoo.com. Can someone tell me which is the correct email address to send these to?
Thank you

;D

greenflash

I lost mine by re-downloading. I did exactly as instructed. Copied and pasted the receipt from PayPal,and been 4 days, heard nothing. Guess I will have to contest the credit card charges, have them reversed and order again.

Tamtashun

for those of you that have lost your codes here is what i do:

whenever oscar sends me a code i save the email, i use hotmail so no need in saving to my computer, if my puter crashes or whatever, once its back up all i have to do is login in on msn and bam everything is there, you can create a folder in hotmail and name it autos or something you know all your codes will be there. if you use outlook you will have to save to harddrive then to a floppy disk or straight to floppy or cd or whatever media you use.

just thought that might help

oscar is probably taking very much needed time off, or heaven forbid has been a victim of that horrible hurricane

just try saving your codes from now on, or even buy a little notepad and write your codes there

just a suggestion

good luck

and have a great holiday weekend

Barbara

Or you could always just print it out.
Oscar couldn't be hit by a hurricane in California.

Barbara

Quote from: greenflash on September 04, 2005, 11:39:54 AM
I lost mine by re-downloading. I did exactly as instructed. Copied and pasted the receipt from PayPal,and been 4 days, heard nothing. Guess I will have to contest the credit card charges, have them reversed and order again.
Are you using the same e-mail address that is registered with Pay Pal?

Tamtashun

Quote from: Barbara on September 04, 2005, 11:48:15 AM
Or you could always just print it out.
Oscar couldn't be hit by a hurricane in California.

lolololol (on the floor laughing) had no idea where he lived, just something i had thought about lolol thanks for the heads up barabar hehehhe

Barbara

A quick check of the user list shows that Oscar is not away.  Please don't make up stories about Oscar being on vacation or away to his customers.

Tamtashun

ok sorry, wont post anymore, go back to idiotic reading, i did not intend to make up a story, was just trying to say that oscar does have a life, which i have read here, and not sound nasty while i was writing it again so sorry for the "story" it was totally unintentional, and i will not post here "trying" to help, will only ask questions from now on

Homer

greenflash

Homer I have done exactly as it stated. I have also sent other emails and all have remained unanswered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview