PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:23:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

greenflash

I used the exact email address on Pay Pal. I did everything it said to do. Copied and pasted the pay pay receipts etc. I did save the codes. Hoever when I downloaded them again the numbers were different and it would not accept my codes emailed to me when I purchased them. I still have heard nothing back. I even uninstalled them again and tried my codes, no luck. So now the new downloads are different than the ones that I sent . Back to square one. This is beyond ridiculous. I see that others have had the same problem. Glad I used a credit card with Pay Pal.  :(

Trisha

I've purchased about ALL the autos on this site since the past year or two (one or two at a time cause I always think : "naaaaa no need to buy them all now" lol), I've ALWAYS received my codes about 5 to 10 minutes after exept ONE time when it took Oscar a good 30 minutes !! (grgrgrg lol), I also have reinstalled my computer and asked for the codes again (as the licence number changed) and then AGAIN I received them ALL in no time ... I lost my PayPal receipts and the only thing I could send was some italian crapy eMail from PayPal that Oscar couldn't even translate but STILL he worked it out for me and got right back to me in NO TIME ...

MORAL OF THE STORY : I could easely describe myself as a real "pain in the butt customer" BUT I've never had to complain and ALWAYS received GREAT services in NO time ... So my point is : If you don't get the same treatment then YOU must be doing something wrong somehow ... Go back to the help section and try to follow it step by step (maybe you are just missing a liiiittle detail) and I'm sure it will work for you too.

NB : to add to that, I'm not from the US and therefore my days are your nights, but still no matter what time I send the eMails I still get the same prompt answer ... Do these guys ever sleep ? lol

Sorry, but I just had to say it ... sick and tired of seeing complains out here that bring bad advertisement to a well organised and real trustfull site.

PCheats Rocks ! O0

outlawdave

i when to badge help awile back to buy a auto called 100,000 tokens an hour well it worked fine. then pogo took game away so auto was no good. so i wrote oscar and told him they took game off pogo and asked if i could get another code for another game. he gave me code for pop fu well my computer was acting up so i burnt program to disk. then had to reinstall  xp and all programs and when i put auto back in the code didnt work for auto.how do i go about getting new code still have receipt.that they sen me for the program i got it also has code for pop fu. also set oscar an e-mail telling him what happend but did not get a reply can someone help? :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

greenflash

Oh please. I am no dummy. I sent them to him twice. I copied and pasted the PayPal receipts as well as the first code and registration number he sent and the new code after I re-downloaded them onto my other computer. I originally put them on my work comouter and they said no way, no shareware. So I had to delete them and put them on my personal laptop. Maybe you got lucky and got a response but I saw on another topic mosted where several others were not so lucky. Maybe they did not send the correct info. I did. I sent it twice and did EXACTLY what it said to do.

Trisha

When you copy and paste maybe it creates an "attachment" (happened to me) ... and as it is specified that they won't open any eMail with attachments that's maybe why you didn't get your answer yet  ;)

The ONLY time my answer was delayed and I had to resend an eMail was when I copy and pasted and it created an attachment (figured it out after). Check the eMail you sent, if that's not the problem sorry I couldn't help.

greenflash

No attachement . It was a copy and paste and right after I wrote that he responded and sent me the new codes. Life is good! LOL Maybe he went away for the Labor Day weekend. He is entitled to a hoilday.   ;D

Trisha

Glad to hear it worked out  ;)
Good luck on grabbing those badges now !

outlawdave

i sent an e-mail to the addy badgehelp@aol.com with my story of what hapend along with recipet yesterday but did not get a reponse. i bought the auto 100,000 tokens an hour then pogo got rid of game so i wrote back with the recipet and got another code for the auto for pop fu then had to restore computer but put auto onto a disk but when i reinstalled it code would not work can someone help me please.

Gerald

I recently moved and had to reformat my computer due to HDD failure. I sent all of my reciepts to the badgehelp email in hopes to reregister my autos. To my luck I only recieved a new code for trouncer and nothing more. I have waited a few days now and still recieved nothing. I sent a follow up email and haven't heard a reply from that as well.

Homer

Gerald

As I stated in my orginal post I have followed all the step listed on that site for this particular problem. I have also sent an email to them regarding this issue and to no avail I have heard no reply simply posting that I need to follow those instructions doesn't help my problem. >:D

Homer

If you don't follow the instructions there exactly your not likely to get a reply.

Gerald

I now have all my reg codes but one I'll wait for about ten more minutes and try another email to see if I didn't do the first one correct. Thanks for your time

jamez

howdy folks i  emailed  to get my codes for 3 programs well i got the codes but when i formatted my hd with fresh install of windows xp ,  2 of the 3 programs codes still worked & they run great but the other program changed codes on me & ive found out that all the programs made by joshua change codes everytime i format or restore my comp back  , im a person who formats every other week ... would it be possible to have it hardware coded where your code wont change if its still on the same motherboard ? anywho thx

outlawdave

i got this program awile back then pogo took game off there site. i wrote back to oscar told him what happend an he gave me a code for another game pop fu. well i had to restore my computer i put program on disk but when i put it back in code would not work. still have recept where i paid for program 100,000 tokens an hour wrote back and told him what happend but did not get a reponse can sombody help me?

Homer

Homer

Quote from: outlawdave on September 08, 2005, 11:28:05 AM
i got this program awile back then pogo took game off there site. i wrote back to oscar told him what happend an he gave me a code for another game pop fu. well i had to restore my computer i put program on disk but when i put it back in code would not work. still have recept where i paid for program 100,000 tokens an hour wrote back and told him what happend but did not get a reponse can sombody help me?

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Follow the instructions exactly.

outlawdave

i followed the iinstructions exactly like it said but i did not get a response do you think it might have  had an attchment cause i forwarded it to him  and i dont format my computer every week it was running slow and it wasn't running right so i renstalled xp and now it runs fine

Homer

If it had an attachment that would explain it. Email with attachments go in Oscar's trash. Copy and paste the info into the body of the email.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview