PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:35:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

dont know how to copy and paste can u tell me how to do that

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

outlawdave

it worked thanks  for your help in learning how to cut and paste

Homer

UJ

Hi...newbie here :)

Im just after buying the turbo 21 Auto , payed for it thru paypal.

Can someone tell me what i do now as im kinda lost with what i do to get the code that goes with my auto etc?

bratsbemykids

when you bought the auto did you put you auto's code in the message remark section of the purchase? 

UJ

Damn

sorry i didnt :(

I saw that and didnt know what to put there.

What can i do now?

bratsbemykids

well i suppose you can go to the badge help website and click on the link for lost registration code..then follow the instructions there and copy and paste your receipt into the email there along with the code and they will send you the code to make your auto work......here is the link for the place you need to go....... http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

UJ

bratsbemykids

let me know, if it doesnt work, then maybe you will have to call on the lovely Barabara to assist you...... O0

UJ

Do i just copy and paste my receipt into a new email telling them what my problem is?

UJ

sorry to hear that :(

I finally got my code sent and mines is working good.

Thanks alot ppl for the help!!  O0

I hope you get this sorted out soon Swack.

sorry i cant help ya out , Im sure these nice ppl can help you though.

PogoNutz

Swack,

Don't give up just yet.  There may be some other ideas that are forthcoming but a lot of us are at work now and can't check out  settings and the like.  When I get home I'll see what I have for settings and get back in touch with you.

Capt. Morgan

Try removing the program and then download it again.
If you registered the program the new one will also be registered.
Also have screen resolution 32 bit
and settings at  1024/768

PogoNutz

Sorry, I think there are a couple threads going but there are two other things you may want to try.  Try starting the auto first, then opening the game (this worked for me) or if not, open the game first, then open the auto.

Another option would be to try sun java.  Most of my autos work with MS, but on my laptop (and on a couple programs on my desktop) I need to use Sun.  I have IE set up with MSVM and use Firefox with Sun.  I don't know if the different browsers do anything but it sometimes works.

Good luck and hope it works out for ya.

Momof5

I had to reinstall everything on my computer and I was scared to death to try and get new codes.  I followed the directions and got my codes with no problem at all.  Thank you!! O0

Homer

bountyhunter

nothing at all would work on my pc i had to get new pc,all my codes were on my hard drive how do i get new codes?i had a few different purchases from badgehelp,$125 all programs and then i bought a few new ones after that.can someone help me?explain what i have to do to get my codes back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview