PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:31:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamer__17

where do I send my code? I always sent it to heypogopal@yahoo.com but havn't seen a reply for months

Help me :'( :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Country Lady

I just purchased a auto today and paypal sent the payment to that yahoo email address.

Barbara

You are good to go.  Just as long as you remembered to include your registration code in the "message to seller" box you are going to be hooked up.

Homer

If you reply with the proper information you will get your codes. You must follow their instructions on the website exactly.

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gamer__17

where do I send my codes I got the buy them all that  I always sent it to heypogopal@yahoo.com but hadn't seen a reply for months

Help me       :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Homer

If you reply with the proper information you will get your codes. You must follow their instructions on the website exactly.

sneekysnake

but haven't gotten a response back,  I sent a copy of my receipt need a new registration code.  Is the one handling the mail on vacation?   Help thanks

jrzydvl

re send him an email  he gets alot of emails each day for codes and sometimes he doesnt get to all of them so just re send and it should be taken care of

Homer

Quote from: sneekysnake on September 17, 2005, 12:41:56 PM
but haven't gotten a response back,  I sent a copy of my receipt need a new registration code.  Is the one handling the mail on vacation?   Help thanks

uh-huh

Well Glad to see Im not the only one having this problem.....

BadgeHelpOscar

Darrells, don't send me the copy of the password you received. I don't accept that as a receipt. Anybody could give anyone a copy of a password email. What I need is to see your original receipt that you received from paypal. You can either get that from your email or if you don't have the email you can go right into paypal and get it yourself.

The instructions to do this are at:

http://badgehelp.com/lost.htm
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

jimnv

I have sent in a couple of auto two or three times and no respone.  I thought I follow the instructions to the letter, but no response.
I copy and pasted payment which was paid for all.  Could some help or send me a sample os just what should be send
thank you
Jim

uh-huh

uh-huh

Ok all once I finally read the directions and requested the new code the right way... I recieved an answer with a new code in less than 10 minutes.....

Thanks much BH   O0 O0 O0

Homer

It's just a matter of providing the correct info. Glad you got your codes. ;)

crystl

dont write to the crouch today. he just chewed me out. must be watching football and doesnt want to be disturbed. lol

Gamer__17

I haven't lost my games or codes I just email Oscar with the codes and no replies come back I know he as a life but I e-mailed him Weeks ago twice a week I use his yahoo e-mail to send codes. I paid 150 bucks for all autos I'm a loyal badgehelp buyer but I need these auto codes.I want my codes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview