PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:41:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Gamer__17 on September 18, 2005, 06:58:32 PM
I haven't lost my games or codes I just email Oscar with the codes and no replies come back I know he as a life but I e-mailed him Weeks ago twice a week I use his yahoo e-mail to send codes. I paid 150 bucks for all autos I'm a loyal badgehelp buyer but I need these auto codes.I want my codes

I'll tell you again....

If you reply with the proper information you will get your codes. You must follow their instructions on the website exactly.

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: Gamer__17 on September 18, 2005, 06:58:32 PM
I haven't lost my games or codes I just email Oscar with the codes and no replies come back I know he as a life but I e-mailed him Weeks ago twice a week I use his yahoo e-mail to send codes. I paid 150 bucks for all autos I'm a loyal badgehelp buyer but I need these auto codes.I want my codes
If you are a "buy them all" customer you are recognized by the e-mail address you used to make the purchase.  Please make sure that you are using this address.  E-mail him at Badgehelp@aol.com and please use the same e-mail address that matches the purchase.

crystl

Barbara

Quote from: crystl on September 18, 2005, 04:05:36 PM
dont write to the crouch today. he just chewed me out. must be watching football and doesnt want to be disturbed. lol
The "crouch?"
to lower the body stance especially by bending the legs <a sprinter crouched ready to go> b : to lie close to the ground with the legs bent

crystl

lol. he must have gotten out of bed the wrong way today. i quote him :"Instead of slamming the crap out of me today for codes that you have not run out or will probably hardly use".. etc. lol

Momof5

OK, heres my story.....I had to restore my PC and therefore get all my codes again....I bought all but 2 of my cheats using Pay Pal/Storm Pay,got the codes no problem,  the other 2 I purchased by sending badgehelp my credit card information.  I do not have a receipt for this, only the e-mail I sent with my info. and the e-mail I received with new codes.  What do I do?  Thank you!

jimnv

how about scaning your paper work and copy and paste into message

xgingerx

i have tryed for 3 months to get new codes...i never get my mail answered...i send copys that i payed and reg's #'s and still nothing.....i got a new computer and no cheats.... :-\

need someone to help me....

beanie

Did you go to the badgehelp.com website and follow the "lost code" portion to the letter.  He should get back with you if you give all the pertinet information Oscar is usually great about doing that- you just have to make sure you are emailing it to the proper email and with all your receipts.  Please go if you haven't already to that website and look for the section that talks about lost codes and go from there.  Hope this help.  Good luck to you hon.

beanie

I went to Badgehelp.com and looked and this is how it reads exactly "Customer service link:  Returning customers that need new registration codes click here"  - that is where you want to go-  If I am incorrect please someone correct me.  Hope this helps.

JENNY28

if u have lost ur payment reciept if u paid by paypal u can get the reciept from your paypal account in the history section and just copy and paste it

xgingerx

where do i send proof of payment?   i sent to badgehelp..no answer from there. :'(

beanie

Did you follow the instruction I gave you on the previous page about the link in badgehelp for returning customers seeking new reg. codes?, and if so, did you make sure that you copied and pasted your receipts in your email- Oscar will open nothing that has an attachment (and I don't blame him).  Hope you can get this resolved and start badge hunting.  Good luck.

Gamer__17

followed the returning thing to the letter no reply yet this sucks :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Buster

Hi

I've emailed twice for new codes in the last week with no reply  >:(.  I had to reformat my computer and my old codes no longer work of course. 

Is there any reason for a delay?  I have sent proof of purchase for all codes.  I am thinking of purchasing another but am not prepared to spend any more money before receiving the new codes.

Buster

Buster

Hi Barbara

Thanks for your reply.  I thought I had followed the instructions on that page, but I had attached proof of purchase as I had done so in the past, but I should have copied and pasted it into the email instead.  Hopefully I will hear soon. O0

Buster

libbie

Do you have to leave the autos open while waiting for the reg.code.?or can i just close it and trun the computer off. and put the codes in when i come back on line

SmoothFox

I followed the instructions for receiving new codes for my old purchases and have asked repeatedly for the new codes and have been ignored.  Are they on vacation?  If there was a problem, wouldn't they at least send me an email as a courtesy? 

PogoNutz

I don't know what to tell you.  I've always gotten quick responses to requests for codes, and for answers to questions.  If you did everything correctly you should have a response quickly.  When you purchase an auto, the initial response says you can expect a reply anywhere from 15 minutes to 12 hours.  I try not to reply to an email, or forward an email because sometimes those show up as attachments and normally get dumped.  Starting with a fresh email works best.  Then put in the program and your code, followed by a brief reason for the request (if needed), then with the cut/pasted copy of your proof of purchase. 

I've only had one time where it took more than an hour and normally it is under 10 minutes.  Time of day/day of the week normally doesn't seem to matter as I always get help.  The only time it took several days was when I replied to a message.  At the end of that time, I composed a fresh email with my request and got a response almost immediately.

Hope things work out, but if you're still waiting on a response and it's been over a day or so, maybe try it this way and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview