PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:35:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tina123

nanners

Maybe not the right place for this but..i had to restore my pc to factory . lost everything, got it running again but have probs with some of the free autos. tri peaks just clicks cards and qwerty keeps putting the box that you click to go to room for private table. what hav i done or didn't do right.
using xp

Elromeral

O.K. for all those doubters (including me lol) I followed the instructions, and replacement codes have been issued within 2 hours, wtg Oscar

smokyrain

Excellent service and great work Oscar. Resent my email and heard back within an hour.
Just love your programs and appreciate all the hard work u do here. O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

kandykanas

I agree  Excellent service and great work Oscar and JP Keep up the great work

sapphire09

I agree 100%.    Thank You Oscar for JP.    O0    ;D

pogoaddict2

Anyone else having trouble getting the replacement codes.  I have sent 5 emails to date over a week and still dont have them.

Homer

Be sure to follow the instructions at:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Make sure your email is a plain text email.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogoaddict2

Thanks for your help and response.  I have followed the instructions exactly.  I am a $150. member and have also purchased new games for another $30.00 and several games for my laptop.  Have spent about $200.00 on your site so far.  I just redid the whole process, hopefully that will help.  Looking forward to getting the new codes. 

Homer

Make sure you are using the email address that you purchased the 150 package with. People who purchased the buy them all package are identified by the email address they used.

renco423

what happens if you change email addies over the course of time and no longer have access to the email addy you used when you signed up? just wondering cuz i change my isp's frequently...i am not one to linger to long in one spot....just a curious/hypothetical question

Homer

jeepster1469

Yes! And I'm tired of having my PC tied up with open software programs I can't evn use! >:(

SexySagittarian

You have not even waited 20 minutes since your last post when you said you had resubmitted and were going to leave the auto open until you got a response. Homer, Oscar, etc... are all offline right now (probably sleeping) If you are anxious about leaving the program open perhaps you should resubmit when you see that the badgehelp guru's are on line. Their names are highlighted in the list of "who's here" when they are on line. Just a suggestion.

peaches4447

yes i am also having problems getting a reply from them i have sent my code plus my paper work from where i had bought the programs from paypal and see no answer begaining to think no one is out there where can i get help on this i have sent them several times and no answer........ please someone help me here

cjdevil

Sometimes replacement codes can take up to 2 days. I have gotten them anywhere from 3 minutes to 12 hours. I do not want to sound mean but they do have personnal lives & are not always on here. if you do not get the code within 2 days just email them the info again. But make sure you are using replacecode@aol.com for the email address, put need new code in the subject line & copy and paste your receipt from paypal. Do not attach anything to email because they will delete it. Hope this helps  >:D O0

peaches4447

WELL LETS SEE I STARTED EMAILING THEM ON 10/31 THINK ITS BEEN LONGER THEN 2 DAYS HERE AND JUST DID IT AGAIN AND SENT THEM ALL MY INFORMATION LETS SEE IF I GET A RESPONSE THIS TIME . I REALLY DO LOVE THERE PROGRAMS BUT WHAT IS THE USE IN BUYING THEM IF YOU CANT USE THEM....PEACHES :-[

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview