PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:30:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoaddict2

Hi, Any help at all would be appreciated.

I have sent many emails to replacecode, badgehelp with no luck.  I thought it might be my problem with my mail server, but I have sorted that out and sent requests since.  Is there any way I can talk to a moderator or administrator to get this sorted out?

I have tried everything I can think of at this point.

please help

Homer

Make sure your email is in plain text format and that you copy and pasted the details page from your paypal history.

Any kind of HTML etc will get your email deposited in the trash bin.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

trixiepup

i paid for the 150 and i am still in the process of getting some of the programs
where do i send for the codes?
is it still Badgehelp@aol.com or something else?
when i send it there before i always got my password but last time i was told to send to replacecode@aol.com along with my paypal receipt...and it said to send all of my requests to this e-mail addy for replacement codes
well most of these are not replacements but first time downloads
so now i don't know what to do anymore or where to send them
can anyone from the higher ups help me out here please?
thank you  O0

pogoaddict2

Thank you, thank you.  I recieved my codes yesterday.

Have a great week..

Scarlette

Trixie, try sending it to heypogopal@yahoo.com, but I think you should still send everything to replacecode@aol.com.  I hope this helps you out.

Slowpoke

I recently purchased all the games, etc and for the first couple of weeks I've had no problem getting the codes to activate the cheats. But I've been trying for 4 straight days to get my codes for Solitaire and Star Sweeper. I can't even get a reply from replacecode@aol.com.  Am I doing something wrong?

I'm send an e-mail to the address above, giving them my code that is on the cheat, and telling them I'm a 150 guy. Is there anything else I need to do?

SP

trixiepup

thanks scarlette..I have that e-mail addy too but i want to make sure i know exactly where to send it
so i have 3 to pick from lol
it doesn't make sense to me to send it to replacement codes when it is not a replacement
i will wait till oscar or homer or mayhem is online
thanks again

shasta

CindyLouWho

Also if you got them with PayPal, I think you have to use the same email you used when you bought them, thats how they recognize the 150 buyers.  I'm sure you'll get them soon.  Good luck!   :)

Scarlette

And a extra note....when you send the receipt do not attach it or it will go in the trash bin.  Make sure you forward the receipt.  Also I bought StarSweeper and have not received my password yet, but I know the Staff is working hard to get out every password to everyone that has bought the auto.

Country Lady

Hmm, I didn't know it had to be in plain text.  Is this something new?  All of my emails go out in html and I haven't had a problem getting passwords.

CindyLouWho

I can't even imagine all the emails they must get everyday & trying to answer em.   lol   Better them than me tho!   :D

Scarlette

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 29, 2005, 12:09:47 PM
I can't even imagine all the emails they must get everyday & trying to answer em.   lol   Better them than me tho!   :D

So true Cindy, I bet there email address is overloaded with emails and it has to be hard to answer them all.  I think they will need a well deserved week off after all of this....lol  O0

honkytonkAngel

Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get the codes for programs you bought? :-\

Scarlette

Quote from: sweetvixen on November 29, 2005, 12:17:34 PM
Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes to get the codes for programs you bought? :-\

You usually get them in 5 to 10 minutes, but I think the Staff if really busy right now and I am sure you will get your password for you auto soon.  O0

Slowpoke

All is well with the world... I got the codes a few minutes ago. yeah !

BadgeHelpOscar

Tues and Wed. are bad for us because people are "making sure all is in order" for the challenge.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

CindyLouWho

A week?  LOL Could you just see that mailbox if they went away for a week & didn't check it? Good heavens!   :o  

WTG Slowpoke, knew you'd get it.  Takes little patience sometimes.  lol

BadgeHelpOscar

I've never taken a day off....my mailbox would be full and start rejecting emails if I took more than 24 hours off
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

debbob69

I'm having trouble with new codes.Didn't use paypal so what do I do. Any help

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview