PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:01:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost all games and code

Started by Big Roy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlette

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on November 29, 2005, 12:31:18 PM
I've never taken a day off....my mailbox would be full and start rejecting emails if I took more than 24 hours off

Oscar I think everyone deserves a day off and I wish you had a back up person who could do all your emails for you to take off a special day or week.  You are the best when it comes to getting the codes and you were always right there for me when I needed my passwords.

My hat goes off to you for all the hard work you do..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Homer

Plain text is the recommended method of email because if the receiver is only setup to accept email in plain text format it will trash anything that becomes an attachment. Many forms of HTML etc convert into attachments when the recipient is not setup to receive email in that format. This includes smilies stationary or any kind of graphic.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xxDragonGoddessxx

I have never had this problem could one of the programers plzz help me!!!!  I feel like I am dying here!!!!  I have been waiting on my codes for what seems like forever.  I know you all are busy.  But I did what The person said on the code e-mail said and they never e-mailed me back with the codes!  They said in order to get my codes I needed to delete all my old auto and download the new so I did and now I need codes.  I sent to the new e-mail with new codes saying what they told me and still no codes.  Oscar plzzz help.  Ya'll have never let me down and I know you won't now.  Thanks :(

CindyLouWho

Did you send to this addy ( replacecode@aol.com )  & include a copy of your receipts?  Also I don't know how many new codes you need but I think its best to only get couple new codes at a time.  Good luck & hope this helps.   :)

xxDragonGoddessxx

yup that's where i sent it!  and they told me not to send the recipt only to say that i was a 150 customer.  But i have done sent it all again and we'll see were it goes from here.

CindyLouWho

ok.  i think you have to email them from the same email you used when you bought the 150 if you didn't already do that.  good luck!!   

lushyevilnurse

can any one please  tell me what I am doing wrong  I deleted the old version and downloaded new  version but it was trial and old reg code doesnt work for new version.   oh and somehow my saved copy of my purchase has dissappeared from my msn file   to resend proof of payment... PLEASE HELP

Homer

The old password does not work with the new autos.

Follow the instructions at:

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

You should have a copy of your receipt in your paypal history.

lushyevilnurse

homer thats not working either ,I have no idea what I am doing wrong ! so sorry ofr being a pest

Homer

I'm going to move this to Technical Help section.

I'll do my best to try and help you.

Do you have your receipt?

cranky

i just did the badgehelp clean up and when i redownled the autos i bought they not coming up has if i bought them it the free sample 100% left where do i have to seen my recipe so i get my codes back
i hope i put this in the right words lol

thank you

cranky

Tina123

Send your code(s) with a copy of the receipt (just cut and paste it) to replacecode@aol.com.

baresdin

lost my code when computer when down lost recite too how do i get them back no paypal

Homer

baresdin

Homer

How do you expect to get your autos back without proof of purchase?

baresdin

Quote from: Homer on January 30, 2006, 04:57:06 PM
How do you expect to get your autos back without proof of purchase?
have my  card i used

Homer

baresdin

baresdin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview